Chapter 6

Chapter 6 - Did you even think of me?

Both the girls were done with their packing and was just waiting for the taxi to arrive to take them to the train station. A knock on the door was heard and Sejal went to open it only find two Vansh standing there.

Sejal was taking a long time to come back inside, so Riddhima went to look and she was surprised and shocked seeing them together, Sejal asked her

S- Are you seeing what i am seeing? Did we drink last night? How come there are two?

R- No Sejal we didnt drink last night. (cold and detached voice), they are twins until a few days ago i didn't know about it as well.

Both Vihaan and Vansh had the decency to look guilty, they asked if they can talk to her.

R- You two can do whatever you want,😡 i am leaving the hotel with Sejal and taking the train back to Mumbai. Sejal let's go. They went to move forward and both the boys held riddhima hands.

Viva- Riddhima wait!!! Can we please talk. 

Sejal- Maybe you should hear them out? I will wait in the taxi.

R- So tell me what do you want to talk about?

V- Well first off i want to say why did you come here without telling anyone. If you wanted to know something you could have asked?

R- Really, You would have told me the truth, about you having a twin. When was there a time Vansh when you have ever told me the truth, even in the case of Ragini you never told me the truth, you always manipulated the truth.

You made yourself purposely look bad, you thought paralyzing me was more right than to tell me the actual truth. You know how disgusted you made me feel when i came to know you have a twin and that you switch whenever feel like.

You made my question my feelings, my character, tell me one thing how would you have actually felt if i had already known the truth and played with both your feelings.?

R- And you Vihaan i understand wanting to protect your brother, and helping him when needs but did your conscience never question you, that whether what you were doing was right or not.

You saw how tormented i was after Vansh's so called fake suicide but you never had the decency to atleast tell me the truth, you kept on taunting me and making me feel for guilty for what i did.

R- You want to know the truth, you both and your family dont deserve me, from the minute i came into that house it was only humiliation, pain and torture.

You say you don't like betrayal but you Vansh gave me one. Just for once think what if Vihaan had fallen in love with me, or i somehow moved on with him.

Your so called game would have destroyed three people's life. And now i going, but let me tell you i am not coming back to VR mansion. I will live in the hostel. Goodbye. 

Both Vansh and Vihaan were stumped thinking how much their plan had hurt Riddhima and each were thinking. 

Vansh- I am so sorry sweetheart, just because i was angry and i wanted to take revenge i shouldn't have done that.

Vihaan- Dollar biwi is so angry but Vansh toh will definitely kill me, if he comes to know that i have started to fall in love with Riddhima. 🙈🙈🙈

PS- I really hope that show ends on good note in Tv, Rrahel have given their so much for this show, they have totally destroyed it with downward spiral of Vansh's character, giving massive screen time to Kabir and that disgusting family.

Also no hate any of the actors, only hating the characters. And i hope you like the chapter.