Chapter 43

Chapter 43 - Vihaan's flashback 

It was after he had finished college, that he had met Priya, he still used to have nightmares and guilt about what with his mother and how he was away from his family for so long that, now they become complete strangers to him.

They met during there sessions, and she helped him a lot, after a few months they started dating, but it was kept a secret, he was in a dangerous line of work. Slowly he started noticing weird changes in her, she was way too possessive about his work, about where he went.

One day she had almost killed herself when she had proposed him and he had said no. He had no other choice but to marry her, things had turned worse, she started keeping tabs. His friends would suspiciously get hurt.

He had tried to find more about her, he found that she had been admitted to a psychiatric hospital before, she had been having mental illness for long time. She had even told him that she was pregnant, but it shocked him because he hadn't been intimate with her. 

With the help of Vansh, he was able to put her back into the psychiatric hospital and also sent divorce papers to her. Since she was a mentally unstable person he able to get divorced fairly easy. 

Present 

After his experience with Priya, he had kept himself from falling in love with anyone, that is until Riddhima came. He came back into the present when he felt Riddhima shaking him

R- Vihaan kya hua? You are shivering? Are you alright?🤨🤨

Vi- Yes, i am fine. Don't worry 😘

R- Do either of you know who could have sent it?

Viva- No, Riddhima don't worry we will find out who did this.

R-(Taking Vihaan's hand) Please eat something i dont want you to fall ill.

Vi- Aare, i want to get ill, maybe then you can play with me as my nurse.😝😝🙈🙈

R- Vihaan 😓😓

Next Day in the Hospital 

Priya and Riddhima were discussing about a case when, a little boy came up to Priya.

B- Mom, please play with me.😍😍

P- Sweetie, i am working right now, after some time okay. And you were in the day care why you came here

B(Starts crying)No, i don't want to go.

Priya was getting late for a meeting, she asked Riddhima if she can take care of her child. Riddhima nodded. 

R- Chalo lets go to the day care.

B- No😡

R- Well too bad, i wanted a agent who would tell what happened in the day care everyday. But looks like i have to find someone else🤨🤨🤔

B- No, i will be the super secret agent. 

They both left for the daycare, Priya was watching, mentally congratulating herself. With the help of her child, she will create differences between her and Vihaan. Then they will all live as one happy family.

Riddhima was siting in the living room and smiling, thinking about the cute little boy. The boy actually reminded him of Vihaan, same cute chubby cheeks and dimples and same stubbornness and always want things to happen his way.

She felt someone kiss her cheek, it was Vihaan. He kept his head on her lap and she gently ran her fingers through his hair. The boy actually made her think what their family would like. 

PS - Flashback of Vihaan and psycho Priya. Do you think that the boy is really Vihaan's son.?
Do suggest a name for him.