Chapter 59

Chapter 59- Day off and lesson in sharing. 

Riddhima had taken few days off, she wanted to spend some time alone, and with her boys. Both boys had made breakfast, and Rihaan took it to her room. It was so cute to see him walking slowly with the tray so that, it doesn't fall.

He carefully kept the tray on the bedside table and laid near Riddhima. 

Ri- Good Morning, Momma.

R- Good Morning Baby, and thank you aap mere liye breakfast le kar aaye.🥰🥰😘

Vi- Kisses toh hume bhi milni chaiye, we made food for you, biwi ji😘😘😋😋

She goes to the bathroom, freshens up and gives a kiss to both Vihaan and Vansh. They ate the breakfast talking and laughing, Vihaan picks up Rihaan takes him away to give him a bath. 

Vansh was looking at Riddhima, although she is sad and trying her best not hide anything, but he could still feel it. He kisses her shoulder and says 

Va- Don't think about it too much. Have faith in your Bappa, he will make everything alright. 

R- I guess you are right, i am so consumed with what if, that i don't cherish what is in front of me. She hugs him tightly.

The rest of the days, she is trying to be there for her family, and trying to move on. She has a child and it is important to love him as well.

She was thinking of something when she heard a scream it was Vihaan scream's, she ran downstairs, she saw Rihaan hiding behind Vansh leg and Vihaan glaring at him. 

R- What is happening? why did you scream Vihaan?

Vi- I had just brought him a new toy yesterday and see what he done, broken it up already. This is the third expensive toy i have brought. And top of that Vansh always tries to save him from my scolding. 

Va- He is my kid too Vihaan. 

Vi- You are spoiling him.

R- Okay enough, don't you see how scared Rihaan is right know. They both look towards Rihaan silently crying. Rihaan baby come here. Rihaan though scared, goes towards her. 

She scoops him up in her arms, takes the keys of the car, tells the boys she is going out with him. She takes him to her Orphanage, Rihaan was happy seeing so many kids playing around.

R- Baby, did you know i used to live here. I used to play like all the kids are playing, sharing there toys with each other. Don't you think you did wrong by breaking a new toy.

Ri- I didn't mean to break it, i was bored playing with it.

R- Baby, you have so many toys that you don't play with yet look at those kids, they are playing with the same toy, it looks old too.

R- I am not saying you don't need new toys, but your other toys should be old or badly broken, only then you should ask for a new toy.

Or how about this, the toys you no longer play with do you want to share with them. I bet they will be very happy. 

Ri- Okay mom, i am sorry that Dad got mad.

R- It's okay baby, he was trying to teach you something but wasn't able to express himself. 

Also from now on you will help Dad, papa and me, in doing household chores, and you can get pocket money for it, then you buy the toy you want okay. 🥰🥰😘😘

Ri- Okay mom😍😍

They went back Rihaan was in a better mood, he quickly ran away to his room when returned, Vansh and Vihaan looked like they were ready to get scolded.

R - I am not going to shout on you both.

Vi- Is he alright? I didn't mean to scare him.

R- He is fine Vihaan, but next time make him understand things calmly no matter how much you want to shout.

And Vansh i know you want to give our kid a best life, but fulfilling his every wish, and not scolding when necessary, is going to spoil him. He needs to learn the value of money, of hardwork as well.

Rihaan comes running into the room, he had bag full of toys which he didn't play with and he wanted to donate it to the orphanage. 

R- I am proud of you baby.

They went to the orphanage next day and donated his toys, the kids were happy, so Rihaan, he even played with few of the kids as well.

Riddhima was not feeling well, she couldn't keep anything down, she had came back early, Rihaan was with Sia for the night and Vansh and Vihaan had gone for a meeting, she tried to eat some dinner, but it seems it will coming out as well.

She ran into the bathroom, and threw up her throat started to pain because of vomiting again and again, she thought of sleeping for some time, she slowly left the bathroom she was starting to feel dizzy now, before she could reach the bed, she fell down and lost her consciousness. 

PS- I hope you like the chapter, i wanted to write this chapter because Rihaan being a single child right now and Vansh spoiling him, he can very well become a spoilt brat.

And if they have more children, he needs to learn to share. And do you think Riddhima is pregnant?