Chapter 7

Chapter 7 - New Beginning 

Sejal was confused as to why Riddhima didn't go back to VR mansion, she knew it had to do with the twins, she wanted to help Riddhima but then she thought if she needed help she will ask her, she can sometimes become too independent🤭🤭.

Here Riddhima was in a dilemma whether she should return home or not, it is clear that the family didn't know Vansh had a twin, or even if they did they didn't mention it to her. For her it is important to have a new beginning with clean slate and absolute truth. 

She decided to talk to Vansh and left for the mansion. Vansh on the other hand was in a dilemma how to tell Dadi Riddhima may not come back here. And on top of that he has an inkling that Vihaan has fallen in love with her.  

No till the time it was about playing games with her it was okay, but he is her legally wedded husband. No one else has rights on her. Dadi had questioned about Riddhima and he was thinking about how to answer her when heard Riddhima's  voice- i am here Dadi.

Dadi was happy that her bahu is back, the mansion feels cold without her. Vansh was happy that she was back,but she was not even looking at him. She went to rest in her room and Vansh followed her. 

Vansh was thinking how to ask for a second chance for their relation, a new beginning, that is until she spoke 

R- I have done a lot of thinking and i want to start every thing on a clean slate. No more lies, games and for that i need to spend time with both of you.

V- What?😡 why both of us?

R- Because i need to realise with whom i feel love, because the care, the love and the respect both of gave to me was different. So that's my deal i need to know about both you.

V- is it really necessary?

R- Yes, Vansh doesn't Vihaan deserve a chance as well. Knowing who i truly love can make matters less complicated. 

V- Fine do what you want but know this Riddhima i am not going to leave you even if you decide you love Vihaan more. 

You think it will cause less complications but you don't know we both are equally obsessive and possessive about people we love.

You haven't seen the way my brother love someone. We always share things with each other. Will be you be ready to be shared? Will you be able to give us equal love.

Riddhima kept looking at him..not having an answer, but she said..

R- I owe myself to try..so do you and your brother..he too deserves   a chance. He has been the constant in your life isn't it?? He gave his life..to be your shadow..i would really appreciate it if you will not hate him for his feelings.

Vansh nodded he understood what was saying..doesn't mean he has to like it..

Ps..hey guys..here is the new chapter..hope you love it..