Chapter 4

Chapter 4- Am i in love?

Vihaan was thinking about his childhood how he was always the chirpy, naughty always in trouble and getting scolding.

But Vansh was a total different case, he was an introvert, and usually surrounded himself with books or would do his homework. 

His hobbies were playing basketball and playing piano. Their parents were more worried and more attentive towards him, it's not that they didn't love him, but he was slowly becoming a shadow to his brother. 

Their father's death and disappearance of their mother had affected Vansh more, for him it was sought of betrayal, the only reason Vihaan never hated Vansh was because he took care of them like their parents, and it was then he decided he would always be their for his brother. 

He has always provided him support whenever Vansh needed, as a hacker, as a body double, always ready to help or bail him out of any problem. But sometimes he wanted to do things for himself as well.

With Riddhima he felt like himself, when he went as Vihaan, he enjoyed playing with her making her angry, with her he could be himself and he didn't had act like Vansh.

He always checked the CCTV footage around his trailer, he didn't want any surprise and surprise did he get, he saw Riddhima near his trailer and she left before Vansh went back. Oh God she knows the truth. 

He needs to tell Vansh, he tried calling but Vansh was not picking up the call. Finally when he picked up the call,he was angry but there was a tone of panic, his dread increased when Vansh told him that Riddhima was missing and he wasn't able to track her. 

Where was she? And what was this suffocating feeling that he is feeling? It seems like someone is squeezing his heart.

All the bad scenarios are running in his mind. Is she alright? Why did she run? And why am i feeling angry on Vansh for not keeping her safe? Am i quite possibly in love?

PS- Just some thoughts in Vihaan's mind. Yahan dono pagal ho gaya hain wahan riddhima is enjoying with Sejal but you go girl 🤪🤪