Your ex, really?

She's a Cunt.

Prompt: You were dating Maddy and she found you talking to your ex lover, Lexi Howard, behind her back. You weren't cheating, she just called because her boyfriend Fezco was shot during a drug deal. She had no one else to talk to, and you were her last hope.

3:00am

IMessage :

Lexi: Y/N, are you up? I need to talk to you, please...

03:03 am

Y/N: Hey, are you okay? What happened ?

Lexi: Are you with Maddy? Can I call you, please ?

Y/N: I'm with her, but I'll call you in a minute okay?

Lexi: Okay, I'll be waiting...

That day you were staying over at Maddy's place. Maddy was already sleeping, and you were watching tv when you received her text. Lexi hasn't talk to you for over a year now, so receiving a message from her at that time of the night was very weird and you worried. So, you slipped out of the bed carefully, and went to the adjacent balcony Maddy's bedroom had.

" Lexi, are you okay?," You whispered, closing the sliding door from behind.

" Y/N, I didn't know who else to call, I'm sorry. " She mumbled  from the other side of the line, " Someone shot Fezco. I'm in the hospital right now, I feel so scared...," She sobbed.

So you listened to her open up about everything on that long chilly night. An hour passed, and assuring her that everything was going to be okay and that Fezco was going to be fine, you heard the balcony door slide open, with a crossed-arm Maddy looking at you.

" Who are you talking with?," she asked concerned.

" I'll talk to you later okay? I have a little problem," You told Lexi, hanging up the phone. Just when you were going to reply to Maddy, she snatched your phone; and looked at the messages you had exchanged with Lexi.

" Lexi? Are you for reals, Y/N?!," she yelled at you, her nails pressing the call button on your phone to call her back.

" Maddy, let me explain," You snatched your phone back from her hands, hanging up the call. "She called me because her boyfriend is at the hospital. She needed someone to vent with," You made clear.

" So, what?! Why did she had to call YOU?! Doesn't she have friends, Y/N?! Why you?!," she shouted, and you pulled her inside the bedroom; closing the door behind.

" Maddy, please. I'm sorry, she had no one else," You apologized, and she went back and forth the bedroom, fidgeting with her fingers.

" She's your ex, and I just saw you talking to her on the phone behind my back, who knows what...," she whispered with anger.

" I told you she called me because her boyfriend was shot. She's at the hospital with him," You explained her again, but she wasn't having it.

" She's a fucking cunt, Y/N. She had no right on calling you. And you, you disrespected me by answering her god damn call!," she pressed her lips together, and then pointed out to the door. " Get out of my house, Y/N."

" Are you serious, Maddy?," You whispered, not believing what was happening

" Yes, please get out. I can't look at you right now...," she sighed, still pointing out to the door.

" I'm so fucking sorry, I didn't think it was going to scale to this," You apologized, seeing a drop of tear ran down against Maddy's cheek. " I'll talk to you later, okay? I know you're upset , so I'll come by later. I love you Maddy, and I'm so fucking sorry, " You whispered, looking at her one last time; before you went ahead and left her house.

Maddy took a deep breath, laying down on the bed once you closed the door shut.