Fast & Furious

Rematch?

The engine roared, foot pressing the clutch throttle; as second gear was charged. The car sped, and you heard the commotion of everyone cheering, as you swept pass the finish line.

Another win for your books.

When you stepped out of your Nissan GT, everyone horded around you. Your fans all screaming and asking for autographs. This was your life, and you loved every second of it. The race was between a French guy by the name of, Stefan Luca. A notorious, unbeaten, and well known racer in London. He stepped out of the car, banging the door close and cursing out his lost.

After giving your signature to your fans and taking pictures that were definitely going to be on the covers of the French magazines, you smiled and excused yourself; when you saw your best friend not far away from the crowd.

" That's my girl, " Han smiled at you, popping some chips inside his mouth. " Poor him...," he chuckled, looking down at your rival that was having a mental breakdown, hitting his car with his foot.

," he chuckled, looking down at your rival that was having a mental breakdown, hitting his car with his foot

Han was your best friend and manager. He kept you on the rise. He was the one making phone calls, races, and money talk for you. He did business well, and you couldn't be more prouder to have him on board. You grew up with him, playing with toys cars since little. He didn't like racing, but he sure loved watching them.

Han was also a pro mechanic. He kept your cars up to date, and ready for battle. And that's all thanks to his dad, who before he passed away, shared all his knowledge with him. Now, you two were unstoppable. The perfect team.

" I hope I don't get like that when I lose a match, " You chuckled and he shook his head.

" I hope not. We come from humble families, Y/n. There's no need to get like that. If you win, great. If you don't, that's great too. You appreciate the moment, learn, and keep moving forward," He gave you the pep talk, and smiled. Besides being your friend and manager, he also felt like your father.

When you were going to reply back to him, an old fella made an appearance handing you an envelope with cash inside.

$20,000.

" Congrats on beating him, Y/n," He said, before he turned around and left. He didn't look too happy that you won, but you couldn't care less.

" Party time?," You smirked at Han, handing him his piece. 8,000 to his pocket.

" Hell yeah, but before..," He stopped, sliding out another envelope from his jacket. " We got another race on the look. You up for more money?," he asked with a smile.