Degrade

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

Lexi from the group of friends she had, she was the most reserved one. She didn't like parties, and didn't like chatting for a long period of time. She was introverted.
She preferred to keep to herself, and centralize on her studies. Lexi's friends were the total opposite from her, though. They were extroverts, and every weekend they were in parties getting buzzed.
Sex, alcohol, drugs, and more sex. That was what her circle liked doing. Which made you wonder how she was able to fit in, in such contrast.

Was she different outside of school? You didn't know.

Nevertheless, she was beautiful and smart. Something you always found alluring in her.

In one of the school days, while you were making your way across the hallway to your next class, you noticed how everyone had a piece of paper on their hands.

They were scanning it, with chuckles coming out of their mouths. That was until someone came towards you, and shove you a paper on your chest.

" You better take a look at this," the student laughed, before skipping away to hand what it seems to be flyers, to the other peers.

As you took a look, you were in shock to see what you were witnessing. It wasn't a flyer. Instead, it was a picture of Lexi completely naked on a bed. She had her eyes closed, mouth parted slightly. It seemed like she was either drunk, or drugged.

Why was this running around school? Who did this to her?

It was until you saw a Nate Jacob, pinning Lexi against the lockers.

Crumpling the paper you had on your hand, you paced your way to them.

" Can you get the fuck away from her?," You sternly asked, shoving the man away from her. Lexi had tears rolling down her cheeks, her hands occupied with a folder she had holding. She was scared.

" Don't get in my business, Y/n," His eyes pierced with yours, stepping in front of you.

" Leave her alone," You stated, noticing how everyone that was around, had their attention to the two of you now.

" Leave who alone? This slut?," He pointed at Lexi, and laughed. " You're going to defend her? Is that what you're going to do?"

Lexi was sobbing, her eyes looking down to the floor.

" Nate, you need to fucking back away, now," You threatened, stepping even closer to him. Your eyes not flinching for one bit, as you stared at his soulless ones.

That was until Maddy came into view, and step in between the two of you.

" Nate, what the fuck?! Let's go!," Maddy shouted, grabbing him by his hand. He gave you a last glare, before turning around and following his girlfriend's path.

" Give me this shit!," You heard a pissed Rue, snatching everyone who had a copy of Lexi's naked body, out of their hands.

" Hey...," You lowered your voice, approaching the defenseless girl. " Come, let's talk outside, okay?," You offered, hovering your arm against her shoulder, as you walked her out of this mess.

Whatever this kind of joke was towards her, you weren't buying it. No matter what she did, she didn't deserved to be exposed like this. This was humiliating, and you were going to find out who did this to her.

Starting with the guy who handed you the photo.