La Marquesita • Lu ( Elite )

content warning: language

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

After getting acquainted with Lu at the Encinas High School, you two bonded fair quickly. And eventually, you and Lu started to develop feelings for each other. But in the trajectory of asking her out, someone got in between.

Carla.

While Carla was one of the prettiest girl at the school, she had a bad reputation

While Carla was one of the prettiest girl at the school, she had a bad reputation. She was a girl that loved to have sex with everyone. All the boys knew how she was in bed, and that wasn't something to call as an accomplishment. But for her, it was. It was her greatest talent.

She was doing her best into captivating you on her games. She wanted your focal point on her, and only her.

And Carla actually succeeded when she ended up sleeping with you. You didn't know how it happened; but with drugs being the appetizer at the party, things went south.

And Lu was the one to find you on bed with her.

" Sabes que es lo más triste, Y/n? You wanna know what's really sad?," Lu looked directly at your eyes. " Me thinking that we could've worked out. I was trying with you because I thought you were different. But you're exactly like everyone else at the Encinas," She added through gritted teeth. " And whatever you have going on with Carla, good luck with that. Because lo único que le gusta a ella es follar. That's the only thing she likes. To fuck," She stepped closer to you, her brown eyes pierced on yours with sadness and anger. " So...si. Estoy triste, y no sé qué hacer. I have feelings, bitch. Asi que, have fun with that whore."

And this was all a mistake

And this was all a mistake. A trap successfully executed by Carla.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵