Tension •Nicola Peltz ¡ smut !

• requested •

¡ adult content ahead!

¡ SMUT !

┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚ ✧

Reader's POV

" Of course, she's upstairs." Nicola's mother smiled at me, stepping aside to let me inside the house.

" Thank you," I thanked her.

It's been two days since Nicola last texted or called me. After someone sent her a few pictures of me talking with my ex, who bumped into me at the grocery store; she got very upset about it. Now, she was giving me the silent treatment; something I can't really tolerate.

Communication is key for a healthy relationship.

As I made my way upstairs to her room, I stood on her doorframe; watching her remove her shirt. Nicola didn't know I was there, so I remained quiet. When she did turned around and saw me, instead of gasping at my presence, she rolled her eyes.

" What are you doing here?," She stated, making her way towards me.

" Where were you looking like that?," I ignored her question, noticing how she had her makeup well done, and a skirt way too up for my liking

" Where were you looking like that?," I ignored her question, noticing how she had her makeup well done, and a skirt way too up for my liking. She didn't need to be exposing her thighs that much.

" Why do you care, Y/n? You've probably been having fun with your ex," Nicola replied, standing now in front of me.

" For fuck sakes, Nicola

" For fuck sakes, Nicola. I literally bumped into her at the store, that's all. Whoever sent you those pictures just wanted this. For us to be mad at each other," I sternly replied. " I've been doing nothing, but at home trying to reach you. Where have you been? Have you been having fun with someone?"