Daydreaming • Ella Hunt

" My point is, Ella- that all i'm asking here, is for you to take the exams seriously," Her mother lectured her, disappointed at the call she just received from the school principal. " Stop daydreaming about Y/n, and focus on school, please!"

 " Stop daydreaming about Y/n, and focus on school, please!"

" Daydreaming," Ella quoted her in a murmur. " I am not daydreaming about her, okay? Why do you think that this has something to do with Y/n, mom? She doesn't revolve around my life, okay?," Ella scoffed, not believing the chiding reproach her mother was giving her.

" I am your mother, Ella. Do you think  I can't see how you're spending your time gushing over her? Honey, that Y/n girl is not letting you concentrate at school, okay? You're failing classes because of her!," her mother scolded, shaking her head. " So yes, she's currently revolving around your world in a very intensely, notably way, honey. "

" Okay...," Ella trailed off the word, beginning to walk away from her mother's speech. " I am going to take a nap and forget what you have just said."

" Honey, you need to think about your future. Love won't get you anywhere!," Her mother shouted, but Ella had already shut the door of her room close.

she laid down on her bed, and breathed out exhaustingly. maybe her mother was right? maybe she was indeed spending so much time thinking about you.

with her back against the mattress, and her eyes glimpsing at the ceiling, she slipped her phone out of her pocket.

principal just called my mother. they arranged a meeting with her. i  failed two classes. guess i'll be taking summer school this year :(

bestie🫶❤️: what?! which classes?!

math and science...

bestie🫶❤️: but you're good at those two subjects!

bestie🫶❤️: what happened? 😳

bestie🫶❤️: wait......!

bestie🫶❤️: Y/n is in those classes with you...

bestie🫶❤️: is it because of her? 👀

yep.

but this is not her fault at all

this is just silly me  and my stupid crush on her ....

guess my mother is right. i need to stop daydreaming about her

i hate myself so much

bestie🫶❤️:  aww Ella! 

bestie🫶❤️:  don't say that!

bestie🫶❤️: im calling you now. let's talk, okay?

 let's talk, okay?