New Years ¡smut!

Requested: New Years party, instead of Nate and Cassie getting together, it's Maddy and Cassie being intimate in the bathroom while Nate is knocking on the door.

Content warning: language, smut!

" Hey Maddy, are you in there?," Nate knocked on the bathroom door, wanting to know if his girlfriend was there, after he looked for her around the house to no avail

" Oh shit...," Cassie whispered, as Maddy ignored his presence for completely.

She had Cassie pinned down on the door, her hands grasping both of her breasts as she engulfed each of her buds onto her mouth.

" Maddy, Nate is out there..," Cassie moaned quietly, biting her lip as she felt Maddy sucking her areolas.

" I don't care...," She whispered, as she bent down to her knees, pulling Cassie's dress up to her waist.

" Maddy! Are you in there?!," Nate yelled louder.

" You're so wet already, Cassie," Maddy mumbled, opening her legs wider.

" I know...," Cassie nodded, biting her bottom lip as she felt the brunette immerse her whole mouth against her folds.

" Oh god, you taste so good," Maddy groaned, her tongue flicking over her clitoris, as she slid two fingers inside of her.

Cassie whimpered, looking up to the ceiling.

" Hey Nate, are you okay?," You came into view, after you noticed an impatient Nate knocking on the bathroom door.

" I'm looking for Maddy, but I know she's in here!," He yelled, banging against the door with his fist.

" You sure? From all you know, it could be anyone from the party, Nate."

" No, Y/n. I checked the whole house and she's nowhere to be found. So I know she's in here!"

" Fuck Maddy, faster," Cassie moaned.

The brunette smirked against her middle, looking up at her with lustful eyes. She kept her motion evenly, but once she noticed the blonde's chest began to heave up and down, she increased her speed.

" I'm going to fucking this destroy this door if she doesn't open up in the next minute," Nate warned, kicking the door with his leg.

" Hey Y/n, you wanna smoke with me and Elliot?," Rue came out of nowhere, and you nodded.

Nate was crazy.

" Yeah, let's go..."

When Cassie's legs began to tremble, she knew the blonde reached her climax.  Maddy immediately removed her fingers from her folds, taking them straight to her mouth, where she sucked them off, enjoying how good Cassie tasted.

" God Maddy, that was great," Cassie huffed out, as Maddy stood up and ran her tongue against her jawline, up to her lips.

" You tasted so good," She mumbled against the blonde's lips, before pulling away. " Now, hide in the shower. This cunt keeps interrupting us," Maddy rolled her eyes, as Cassie nodded at her instructions.

When Cassie pulled her dress down and hid on the showers, Maddy took a glimpse on the mirror, cleaning the corner of her lips, before she opened the door to a furious Nate.

" What the fuck Nate! You can't let me use the bathroom in peace?!," Maddy cursed, Nate quickly looking behind her back to see if there was anybody else on the bathroom.

" Couldn't you answer me at least? I was getting worried!," Nate shouted and she rolled her eyes.

" You're unbelievable, Nate," Maddy shook her head, stepping out of the bathroom. " You need to give me some space, okay? You can't be all up in my ass all the time," She stated, grabbing him by his hand and pulling him away from the bathroom.