Resentful • ( Whiskey )

a/n: this book has officially come to an end. Being the last chapter allowed by wattpad ( 200 ) i am bound to end it here. I am, however, making another book like this one. so be sure to stay on the lookout when i publish it. Thank you so much to everyone that read it and enjoyed it. See you guys on the other book 👀❤️

The smell of young spirit permeated the living room of the Alpha Chi Omega house. Peers were scattered around, red cups filled with alcohol held on their hands. The night was going great, or so you thought.

When the entrance door bursted open, and in walked your ex-girlfriend, you knew it wasn't a good sign. The music screeched to a halt, and the room fell silent as everyone turned to look at the unexpected visitor. She stormed in, her face twisted with anger, and began shouting accusations at you. Whiskey was fuming for a lot of reasons, but she was mainly enraged because you ended up giving her the same treatment.

When you caught her cheating on you with a man a lot older than her, you hereafter slept with one of the girls from the sorority she was enrolled in. Balancing things out, you later broke up with her.

Even though Whiskey ruined the relationship, the blonde still victimized and blamed you for what she did.

The partygoers looked on in shock and discomfort as the tension in the room mounted. Whiskey had invaded a sorority house she wasn't invited to; and was now ruining the once lively gathering, turning it into a scene of chaos.

" And where is s-she at? Huh?! Where is that bitch?!," Whiskey questioned you, her words slurring out of her mouth. She was drunk. " And fuck you and everyone else in here," The blonde bitterly spat out, shattering an ornament that was on top of a table onto the floor. To add to that, she made sure to stick her middle finger at you.

The party was now irreversibly marred by the intrusion