The Beach ¡smut!

¡ the girls are all 21 years old on this one-shot!
content warning: language, smut.
genre: comedy & Drama
Maddy x reader
special appearance: Tom Holland

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : California Girls by Katy Perry

︵‿︵‿୨ The beach ୧‿︵‿︵

While on vacation with her friends, Maddy lay on a towel, basking in the sun and bronzing her slender figure

While on vacation with her friends, Maddy lay on a towel, basking in the sun and bronzing her slender figure. They were at a popular resort in Florida, well-known among tourists.

As Maddy let her body soak up the sun, she mumbled in agreement with Cassie, who was engaged in the same activity.

"Like, I don't even understand why McKay decided to do that. He was such an asshole," Cassie complained.

" Bitch, can we not talk anymore about boys? We're out here, for a reason right? To forget about our problems and just..," she stopped mid-sentence to catch a deep breath, and said
," -breathe."

In all this, the two girls had their eyes closed, their sunglasses helping them avoid the damaging sun rays.

" You're right," Cassie agreed.

Rue, Jules, Lexi, and Kat were on a near bar buying some piña coladas to refresh their bodies on this scorching day.

It was honestly so hot, that Maddy was already feeling like taking a dip on the beach very soon.

Not much later, she heard someone stopping in front of her, blocking her view with the sun.

She immediately stood up from her laying position, elbows pressed down on the towel, and slid her sunglasses down, noticing you.

You were not bad looking.

You had your hair in a ponytail, a few strands falling across your sweaty face as you smiled down at her

You had your hair in a ponytail, a few strands falling across your sweaty face as you smiled down at her. You were playing volleyball with your friends, and with a loud smack, the ball ended up sliding toward her—more specifically, between the brunette's legs.