Black Eye • Willa Fitzgerald

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

" What happened, Y/n?," Emma asked, concerned about the bruise you had on your left eye.

You were currently taking some books out from your locker, while she leant against the compartment next to yours

" Emma, I want you to be safe, okay?," You whispered, getting your science book out and closing the locker shut.

" What are you talking about?," She questioned with a visible confused face. " Who did that to you?"

You sighed, looking at her. " You don't remember anything?

" Remember what?"

" The party we were at yesterday."

" Oh. To be honest, I don't recall much," Emma replied, her eyes widening. " Wait- you got in a fight at the party? With who?!"

" Your ex girlfriend. Emma, they drugged you yesterday. She drugged you," You explained. " She wanted to take you upstairs, and I refused.

Her mouth was agape, not believing what she was hearing. " What the fuck. I'm so going to kill her!," Emma began to walk, but you immediately held her by the arm.

" Don't, Emma. Just promise me you won't go to another party where she's involved," You pleaded, Emma immediately nodding.

" I-I promise. But Y/n, look at your face," She whispered, grazing her fingers gently across your black eye. " I'm so sorry.."

You shook your head. " Don't be. As long as you're okay, I'll be too.."

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵