Ocean

TW: mention of abortion

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Saturn by Sleeping at last

‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ Ocean ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵

●~●~●~●~●

" I broke up with him

" I broke up with him. He wanted me to abort, but I don't want to, Y/n," Maddy explained, the two sat on a bench watching the horizontal.

The sunset was departing from the sky, hiding behind the sea. Its warm orange hue-coloring the clouds, and cool breeze matching the soft waves of the ocean.

" It's okay, Mads. You took the right decision," You comforted her. " If he doesn't want to take care of what happened, then it's best for you and the baby to stay away from him."

" But, I'm scared. I mean, raising a baby by myself it's going to be hard. I'll have to drop out of school, and work full time to support my child. "

" Well, when you become a mother, certain things  changes in life," You explained the brunette. " And, you don't have to do this alone, Maddy. You have your parents, and you definitely have me. How about this, " You shifted on the bench to look directly at her sad eyes. " I'll help you, okay? Don't worry about the money, I'll support you on that okay? Just, try finishing your last year of high school. Don't drop, okay?"

Maddy immediately shook her head at your proposition. " No..I can't do that,Y/n. I can't do this to you, this child is not even yours. You don't need to make those sacrifices for me, please."

" I'm not asking you for permission, Maddy. Please, let me be with you through this new phase of your life," You held her hand, massaging the back of it gently. " Let me help you out. At least until I know you'll be stable," You explained, the cool breeze wafting the brunette's hair. " But you have to finish high school, Maddy. Don't make that mistake.."

" Y/n, the one who needed to be here for this is Nate, not you. I-I can't let you do this..I-,"

You cut her off. " But he's not here with you, is he? He opposed into raising this child with you. He doesn't want to be part of it. Maddy, you already did the right choice in leaving him. Now, let me help you and your baby. You're my best friend, Mads. We are here for each other, right?"