Alexa Demie Interview

this is an interview with Alexa Demie in regards to the last one-shot I wrote called 'Ocean'. There's a few scenes that are not written on the one-shot that she speaks about, but it's only because it's on Maddy's POV.

˚̣̣̣͙ - - ˚̣̣̣͙

Alexa Demie was doing an interview regards to the latest film she did with you called ' Ocean.'

The box office did pretty well in theaters, and every interviewer wanted to do a press conference in relation to the film.

Interviewer: Alexa, your character as Maddy was very interesting to watch. From the very beginning of the film, we got to see her struggle with Nate's relationship, and the fact that she was pregnant at such a young age. How did you felt portraying Maddy?

 How did you felt portraying Maddy?

Alexa: It felt relatable. You know, Maddy was afraid of being pregnant, and having to raise a child by herself. Nate wanted her to abort it, but she refused. I mean, it was her body-her choice. And, in the real world, I know there's a lot of women out there going through the same thing like her. So I definitely emphasized, and really gave my best into portraying Maddy.

The interviewer nods.

Interviewer: How about working with Y/n? You two expressed so much chemistry on the movie; that it made me cry, laugh, and definitely cry again! How you two were able to captivate the audience with the scenes? Did you guys spend a lot of time together off-set to practice each other's characters before filming?

Alexa: It's funny because I was cast last. I mean, I only had one week prior to get to know Y/n and get the chemistry going for the film * she giggles* but it wasn't hard, because we clicked so well. Like, when we started to shoot the scenes and all of that, I knew we were doing great. She was very professional about it, and absolutely a sweetheart. I loved working with her.

In regards to shooting the scenes in this movie, they were just so painful to act it out. Even when the director would shout Cut! I was still shaking and crying.