Stripper

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Pour it Up by Rihanna

୨⎯ BabyDoll ⎯୧

After some convincing, Rue was able to persuade you into going to a strip club with her

After some convincing, Rue was able to persuade you into going to a strip club with her. The thought of seeing women expose their bodies for the pleasure of the man's eyes, wasn't something you wanted to see tonight. You actually just wanted to be in bed, watching the latest Ozark season.

But Rue, she was annoying the soul out of you. She came to your house, begging you to distract yourself with something better. And her greatest diversion was " BlackJacks." A strip club with perfect yelp reviews. You laughed when she mention it, but knowing your friend wasn't leaving without you, you ended up giving in. You didn't wanna go, but Rue was literally on her knees begging you. She even put your friendship with her on a thin line.

In your way to the club, you were in the passenger seat while Rue drove. She was happy that you were accompanying her. And her happiness was always followed with lighting a blunt. She took a long hit, letting that smoke fill her lungs, before handing it to you.

You weren't a smoker, but whenever you hung out with Rue, you were exposed to do it. Not because she forced you, but simply because hanging out with Rue would stress the living shit out of you. For example, now. You were heading to a strip club.

But, you still loved her.

Rue knew this club very well. She was a VIP patron, and had connections inside. She usually came here with Fezco, but every since he started to date a girl named Lexi, he put those night-outs aside. So Rue eventually had to go by herself. Until tonight. She had the greatest idea of taking you there, even though you disliked it.

When the two of you arrived, there was a huge line to go in. And mostly, they were all middle aged men.

Luckily, Rue knew the bouncer. Your friend shook his hand, and let the two of you in with no problem. The inside of the club was dimmed, blue fresnel lanterns lighting the scenario. There was two poles on stage, and they were occupied with a pair of young women dancing against it.