I'll be home for christmas ( Kate )

a/n: just me listening to Michael Bublé christmas album during summer time...nothing weird about that :3

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

" Oh hunny, I'm so glad to see you here," Your mom hugged Kate, greeting her with a warm welcome.

Kate smiled ear to ear, embracing her

Kate smiled ear to ear, embracing her. " I'm so happy to see you too, Mrs. Rose. Merry Christmas!"

" Merry Christmas to you too, Darling. Come, Come!," Your mother pulled her in, taking her straight to the living room where the rest of your family was gathered.

Your brother and sister immediately ran to her, mirroring your mom's welcoming. They adored Kate.

" Hi little ones, I'm so happy to see you guys!," Kate chirpily smiled at them, bending down to give them the presents she had gotten for the two.

You and your dad were out in the forest, cutting some wood for the fireplace.

" Thank you Katie!," They both thanked her, opening their gifts and freaking out when they saw the lego and barbie sets your girlfriend had gotten them.

" Oh look how happy you made them," Your mother smiled, handing Kate a cup of hot chocolate and a piece of fruitcake. " Come, sit. Y/n will be arriving any minute now. She went out with Michael to gather some wood," Mrs. Rose explained Kate, as she nodded and sat down on the couch, watching the kids play with their new toys.

 Rose explained Kate, as she nodded and sat down on the couch, watching the kids play with their new toys

Half an hour later, you came through the front door, taking your beanie off your head. It was cold out there, so feeling the warmth from your house made you groan with delight.

You weren't expecting to see your girlfriend today. After being busy with some missions with Clint, you were not anticipating her arrival at all. So when you saw her on the living room, you couldn't believe it.

" Are you kidding me? Babe!," You immediately ran to her, grabbing her by the waist and twirling her around with a kiss on her lips. " I thought you weren't coming home until the 28th?!," You asked, bringing her down to her feet.

" I can't do Christmas day without you, baby. I had to see you no matter what," Kate smiled widely, her hands on your cheek as she placed another warm smooch on your lips. " Merry Christmas, baby."

" Oh babe, Merry Christmas to you too," You whispered against her lips, hugging her tightly. " I love you."

" I love you too. So much," Kate replied, none of the two daring to pull away from the embrace. " I'll always be home for Christmas, baby. Always..."

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵