Wild Card • Ana De Armas

a/n: movie plot that i will be using for this one-shot is from the film called Mr. & Mrs. Smith, featuring Bratt Pitt and Angelina Jolie. credits to the director/writers of the movie.

• lowercase intended •

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

you became a hollywood sensation when you appeared in one of the top box office films of 2022, the hiker. after getting the role as Maya Winters on the movie, your fame grew. Now, being on-demand, casting personnels started to offer you more roles.

when a well-respected director in the industry reached over to you with a very good proposal and script submission, you agreed into joining the film.

with lionsgate entertainment corporation paired up into making the motion picture a success, you were now chosen as the female lead of the movie, Valentina Mencias.

" Oh boy, we need to celebrate this, Y/n!," Your manager Christopher cheered, running towards the wine cellar to commend the triumph of you getting casted. " Tell me, how did it went? were you nervous?," he asked, pouring the liquor onto two wine glasses.

the two of you were in your penthouse established on the top floor of the skyscraper, glimpsing at the nightlife city of Las Vegas, Nevada.

" I was a little bit nervous auditioning, but as you can see, it went great," You smiled, accepting the glass the manager had just extended to you. " I wonder who they will cast as Jane Cabrera. She's going to be my love interest in the movie," You explained, taking a sip of the red wine. your manger smiled mischievously, and you kinked your eyebrow. " What's with the smirk?"

" They didn't tell you? "

" About what?"

" About who's going to be playing Jane Cabrera!," he giggled and you shook your head.