Ghostface

Hello, Y/n.

You were in Tara's bedroom, hovering over her as both of you exchanged soft kisses

You were in Tara's bedroom, hovering over her as both of you exchanged soft kisses. She had her arms wrapped around your neck, enjoying the greet of lips. There was a radio on top of her nightstand, playing a mellow song. A tune that calmed the ambience, tweaked low enough to still be able to hear the people that were downstairs chattering. It was Wes birthday, a mutual friend you shared with Tara. The party wasn't big. It was a small gather with just the closest members. After the cake was cut, a few decided to play pool, and others plumped on the couch to watch the latest stab movie. Except you and Tara. You two decided to go upstairs, and divert the entertainment to something better.

One of your hands trailed her thigh, softly massaging it while you kissed her. After a bit, you pulled away, and laid besides her on the bed. Tara turned to look at you, fixedly gazing your features.

 Tara turned to look at you, fixedly gazing your features

You and Tara were friends. But for the past two months, things between the two of you have escalated to something more. You didn't expect to fall for her, but it happened. Tara also felt the same, but she never hid her feelings from you. She was sure that she wanted you, and only you. You were reserved about your sentiments because you didn't wanna hurt her. You weren't ready to be in a relationship. To be committed to someone. That's why you never made the move, even if you were completely aware of Tara's feelings towards you. But these two past months, a lot of things had happened-that you ended up endorsing your devotion towards Tara. You weren't dating her yet, but you knew that soon enough you were going to ask her out. You were just waiting for the right moment. And your group of friends were teasing you about how long you were taking to do so.