Something's Mitching

~Haven's POV~

I wake up the next morning in Jason's arms. It takes me a moment to remember what happened. I gently unwrap Jason's arms and sit up. I had a major headache. I get up and go downstairs. Mitch is there.
"Hey Mitch." I say as I eat some cooked chicken.
"Hey Haven." He replies.
"What's up."
"Just waiting for Jerome so we can go explore." I nod then go out back of the house where there's a small pond surrounded by lilacs. I sit there and just listen to the sounds of the forest. A twig snaps and I jump up, bow in hand.
"Calm down jumpy." Adam says as he comes over to me.
"I'd rather be jumpy than caught off guard." I retort. He nods and sits down. I follow suit and pick a lilac.
"I'm sorry you got pulled into this mess." He says.
"It's not you guys faults. Sometimes thing just happen." I reply. He nods and we just sit there for awhile enjoying the breeze. Finally we get up and walk into the house. Mitch was gone and it was just Ty, and Quentin.
"We gonna go look for budder today?" Ty asks. Adam nods and I go upstairs. I knock on Ian's door. No reply. I shrug and go into my room. Jason is still sleeping like a baby. I smile and go over to him. I gently shake his shoulder.
"Jason. Time to wake up." I say softly. He moans and rolls over. I start jumping on the bed.
"It's time to get up!!" He falls out of bed in surprise and I laugh. He glares up at me then cracks a smile. I get down and kiss his cheek then help him up.
"You are a dork Haven." He murmurs in my ear.
"I know." I giggle. We go downstairs and find everyone preparing to leave. I put on my armor and grab my bow and arrows. Jason does the same and looks around.
"Has anyone seen Ian?" He asks. Everyone shakes their heads and I go upstairs to his room. I go inside he isn't there. I race downstairs and shake my head. We sprint outside and start looking for clues.
"IAN!!!!!" I cry out. The others do the same and we set out in different directions. Jason came with me, and we head into a jungle. I keep my bow out and we go deeper and deeper inside. I call out for Ian again, but there's still nothing. I get more and more worried. What if he took Ian?

~Ian's POV~

I look around the cavern. I came back to see if I could find out where he went or what his next move is. I go into the house and look through the chest. I find a written book and read it.
-to do list-
1. Teleport Haven and team crafted into minecraft
2. Separate Haven from team crafted by making them hate her
3. Get her to fall in love with me
4. Destroy team crafted and leave minecraft with Haven.

I close the book and drop it in shock. He's the reason we ended up here. Where Haven has nearly died so many times. I destroy everything I can in anger and race outside. I had to find them and warn them. I reach the exit of the cave and that's when everything goes black.

~Adam's POV~

Me, Ty, and Quentin head into a desert. We knew Ian would turn up eventually but Haven would've gone out on her own and gotten caught again. And Jason loves her. It's obvious they are meant to be. We wander through the desert for five days, then we turn around and go home. We finally get back to the house, and find it burnt to the ground.
"What the fuck!" I yell.
"This is all Haven's fault. If we hadn't brought her in we would be fine!" Quentin exclaims. Ty agrees.
"Remember how depressed Jason was before she showed up? Would you rather still have him like that? We can rebuild a house. Blaming Haven is stupid. She didn't burn down the house." I say. Ty looks at me.
"You like her. Don't you?" He says. I sigh and nod. Quentin and Ty sigh as well and we get to work rebuilding.

~???'s POV~

I stare in disbelief at the group rebuilding their house. I was close to getting them to kick out Haven, but then Adam had to convince them otherwise. I growl and leave the scene. I wasn't going to let Haven slip through my fingers. I just have to find a way to end Team Crafted and the bond they have with her. I go into my house and see Ian still in the cage. I smirk and then plan out what to do next.

~Jason's POV~

I look over at Haven. She was gorgeous. The way her blonde hair framed her face and how her blue eyes sparkled when she spoke. You could see the vulnerability in them as well. I want to protect her. To keep any harm from her. Physical or mental. We traverse the jungle looking for Ian. It's been five days but she doesn't give up. We find a cave with a single torch. She clenches her fists and heads in. I follow her, making sure no one tries to hurt her. I turn around often and walk backwards. She gasps and I look in the direction she turned. It was Ian. In a cage. Surrounded by zombies. She starts shooting the zombies and Ian looks up.
"NO HAVEN ITS A TRAP!" He yells. I hear Haven scream then I realize I can't move. I call out for Haven but my vision blurs. I shake my head to clear it but with no avail.
"Jason help!!" I hear her cry. But I can't move. I struggle and as tears slip down my face, I hear him laugh.

------------------------------