Haven and Flames

~Antvenom's POV~

I knew what Jason was gonna say, and if I let him say it then my plans would've gone down the drain. It's too late now.
"Let me go Taylor!" She cries.
"They were gonna kill you. I had to get you out of there. I saw Quentin aiming a bow at you from the corner of my eye." I lie. I put her down. She looks back but doesn't leave. Nodding, she turns and walks in the direction we were running. I stand there a moment before I hear rustling. She hears it too and takes off running. I take a different path, but one where I can still keep an eye on her. Looking behind me, I see Jason and Jerome far behind, but gaining ground.
"Get back here Taylor!!" Jason yells. I notice Haven stumble at his voice but she keeps running. Turning in a different direction to lead them away, I sprint even faster. I hear them crashing along behind me and finally I can't take it anymore. Collapsing in exhaustion, I wait for them to end it. Jason kicks me over.
"Why Taylor. Why can't you let her be happy?!" He screams at me.
"I've been in love with her for months. And then I brought all of us here so I can make her mine and get rid of you guys. You think you're all that because you're more popular. I'm sick of all of you being assholes." I spit at him. He raises his sword and I look him right in the eye.
"Jason stop." We hear a voice. Haven walks over to us. Jason turns to her.
"Didn't you hear him?" He asks her. She nods.
"Yes, but don't kill him. Don't stoop to his level. You're better than that." She says softly. He lowers his sword and drops to his knees.
"Haven I have to tell you something..." He says. She looks at him quizzically, and He gets up and takes her hands.
"I love you Haven." He looks into her eyes. She shakes her head and pulls her hands away.
"Y-you're lying." She whispers.
"Haven I'm not. I promise." Jason murmurs. She pushes him away and runs off. I smile in triumph, then jump up and race away. Jason just lost, and I've won. It was time to complete the process to leave Minecraft. I gather up my supplies and build the transporter. Turning around, I see Haven walking up.
"What's that?" She asks.
"The transporter so we can leave Minecraft." I tell her.
"You mean, I can go home?" She asks. I nod and she smiles. Suddenly she shakes her head and starts crying.
"Team Crafted....we can leave them here." She breathes. I sigh and send up a set of fireworks to tell them where we are. All of them run up an hour later. They notice the machine.
"What's that?" Ian asks.
"That's what transporting us home." Jerome explained. I nodded to him.
"I was just gonna get Haven out of here but she said we can't leave you all." I tell them. Jason looks over at Haven but she doesn't even glance at him. I activate the transporter.
"It can take two at a time. Jerome, Mitch, you're up." I say. They nod and step onto the transporter. Ty and Quentin go next. Adam goes alone. The last of us look at each other.
"Ian you're going with Taylor." Jason states. Ian nods and pulls me onto the transporter. There's a flash of blinding light, and then darkness.

~Haven's POV~

I watch Ian take Taylor onto the transporter and disappear. Jason steps in front of me and looks into my eyes.
"Haven you have to believe me. I love you with all my heart...." He pleads. I take a step back.
"I c-can't Jason....we can't be together. We live on opposite sides of the country." I choke out. He puts his hands on my shoulders.
"Then I'll move to where you are. I would do anything for you Havs." He tells me. I look up at him, and he kisses me. It felt like the first time, with sparks flashing between us. When we finally pulled away, I realized something. I couldn't live without him.
"Haven, I love you." Jason breathes.
"I love you too Jason." I murmur. He hugs me tightly and kisses me again. I giggle like an idiot as we walk to the transporter. I hear the machine make a noise and I stop. Suddenly, the machine explodes. I'm sent reeling backwards, and then the last thing I see before I pass out, was flames towering over head.

~Jason's POV~

I notice Haven stop, and so I turn to her to ask what was wrong. That's when I'm thrown to the side from the machine exploding. I slowly get up as I see the fire spreading. I look around for Haven, and I see her knocked out, surrounded by flames. The flames kept spreading towards me, making it impossible to reach her. I didn't have time to go find iron and water to make a bucket and put out the fire, so I decided to just run through the fire and hope for the best. Darting into the fire, I ignored all the pain, and then finally reached her.
"Havs, come on wake up. Please." I plead. She stirs slightly but doesn't wake up. Assured that she was alive, I lifted her into the air and carried her through the flames. I ran as fast as I could to outrun the flames, and come across a lake. I jump into the lake, holding onto Haven as tight as I could. She jerks awake underwater and we swim to the surface. We tread water while I catch my breath.
"What..." She says.
"The machine exploded....there was fire......you were....unconscious.....had to save you....." I gasp out. She helps me swim to the other shore. I could feel the burns now, and I'd never felt anything worse in my life. My vision blurred.
"Jason you're covered in burns. You're lucky there are no third-degree burns. But there are a lot of second-degree ones. I learned how to treat them fortunately." She murmurs. I slowly close my eyes.
"You have to stay awake Jason." She says as she carefully treats my burns. I try to take deep breaths, but it hurts to move. Opening my eyes, I watch her calm demeanor as she finishes bandaging my wounds. She sits back and looks at me.
"You should be fine in a few days, but it's too dangerous to move you. I'll build us a small shelter for you to rest in." She murmurs. I nod and close my eyes. I'm so lucky to have her. That is my last thought as I drift into a dreamless sleep.