The Return

~Carlea's POV~

Jason looks over at me and I could see that he had been crying.
"But....you were taken..." He says. I nod.
"We were, but the idiot that took us didn't realize how smart we are, and we rescued ourselves." I explain. Brittany goes over to Preston and notices his cuts.
"What happened?" She asks. I look at Jason and see the cuts on him too.
"We were told by whoever brought us here that we could only pick one of you to save, so Jason and Preston started fighting." Adam explains, then hugs me, followed by Ian. I smile.
"You guys are awesome friends." I murmur. They smile and Jason limps over. I wrap my arms around him and kiss him. He kisses me back and I don't know how long we stayed like that. When he finally pulled away, he rested his forehead on mine.
"I love you Carlea." He whispers.
"I love you too Jason." I say to him. He lifts me up and spins me around and I giggle. He puts me down and we look around at the arena.
"How do we get out of here?" Ty asks. We all shrug, and I notice someone missing.
"Where's Jake?" I ask. We all look around.
"Where is Jake indeed." A voice says. We look around but no one is there.
"I'm tired of not being recognized all because you idiots are so fucking popular. It ends today. You will all die, and that will empty much of the top ten spots for Minecraft Youtubers." The voice booms.
"Who are you!" I yell. There's a chuckle, and a shimmering in the center of the arena.

~???'s POV~

I decide to show myself. There are gasps, and I smirk. I walk over to them, and like idiots they don't move. Holding up my hand, I freeze them in place, then walk over to Carlea. I put my hand on her cheek.
"Don't touch her!" Jason growls. I ignore him.
"You're so beautiful. I'm sad that you have to die with the rest of these losers. But you could always join me." I offer. She spits.
"Never." She states, and I shrug.
"Your funeral." I laugh. That's when I decide to torture Jason. Since Carlea is frozen, I start placing my hands all over her body.
"Enough!" Jason shouts. I smirk and put my hand up her shirt. Jason tries to struggle against my powers.
"Get your hands off of her!" Ian yells. Tears are spilling down his, Adam's, and Jason's faces.
"Stop...please....I'll do whatever you want just stop...." Jason pleads. I walk over to him.
"Dump her. Make her hate you. Call her a slut. If you do, I'll let her live. But if you don't, she dies first." I whisper in his ears. His eyes widen and latch onto Carlea's face. She had tears streaming down her face and terror in her eyes. Jason clears his throat.
"Carlea...." He starts. I smile and watch as I get what I want.
"I love you more than everything in the world. You are the only one that makes my life worth living." Jason finishes, and my smile fades. I punch him and stomp over to Carlea, and wrap my hand around her throat, squeezing. She gasps for air while Ian, Mitch, Adam, and others scream at me. Suddenly I'm bowled over, my grip on her throat released. She gulps in air and I look for whoever stopped me.
"Jerome." I state.
"I suspected you from the beginning." He tells me. I shrug.
"Does it really matter?" I say, and snap my fingers. Blazes, ghasts, and withers appear.
"You are all going to die. Starting with the bitch who lied to all of you, and left you for Taylor the first time you were in Minecraft." I explain. Jerome starts to speak, but is interrupted by someone appearing inbetween us.
"Taylor...." Carlea breathes.
"I will not let you harm any of them!" Taylor states, and waves his hand, freeing the group and destroying all of the monsters. Jason races over to Carlea and wraps her in his arms. I teleport right next to them and use my powers to force them apart, then grab Carlea. I hold a sword to her neck and no one approaches.
"Stop this." Taylor says. I shake my head.
"You died." I tell him.
"I was given a second chance in Minecraft. I can never leave, but I can live here." He explains. I place one of my hands on Carlea's chest and smirk.
"I have all the power, and a new play thing. See you later." I laugh and teleport away, as Jason charges at me screaming.
"LET HER GO JAKE!!!!"

(A/N: *oops I did it again starts playing* lol I know some of you saw it coming. On with the chapter!!)

~Mitch's POV~

I see Carlea disappear with him and watch Jason collapse. Brittany was crying and Ian was frozen in shock. The rest of us were still not over the way he violated her. He helped rescue us. Why didn't he just kill us then? I shook my head. This didn't make sense. If he wanted to kill us, why didn't he do it when we were frozen...instead of touching her like that in front of Jason. Then it clicked. He wanted to torture him, but didn't count on Jerome showing up. I look around at the group. Preston had Brittany wrapped in his arms as she sobbed, and Ian and Adam were next to Jason, trying to console him. I head over, and listen.
"He put his filthy hands on her." Jason states.
"I know, and we have to go rescue her. He might do something worse to her." Ian tells him. Taylor comes over.
"I can get you all to his lair. And I'll help you save her." He offers. Adam nods and Jason gets up.
"She's been through so much....and it's my fault...." He whispers. I stare at him in shock. How could it be his fault. Taylor shakes his head.
"I'm the one who brought both of you together the first time you were in Minecraft. None of this would've happened if I hadn't brought her into this." Taylor says. Ian steps up.
"It doesn't matter who's fault it is. What matters is we have to go rescue her." Ian states. Adam nods and Taylor decks us out in diamond armor with diamond swords. Adam had an enchanted budder sword with unbreaking III. Taylor teleports us outside of a massive castle.
"How are we supposed to find her?" Ty asks, staring at the ginormous structure.
"Easy. He would keep her locked up, but near him that way he could use her whenever he wants to." Quentin explains. Jason glares at him and Quentin puts his hands up in defense.
"I'm afraid I can't let you go in." A voice that is all too familiar says.

"Jordan." Taylor hisses.