Betty Late Than Never

~Haven's POV~

As I'm shoved into the cage with Ian, I look to find Jason. I was terrified of him getting hurt. I see him on the other side of a wall of zombies, not moving.
"Jason help!" I cry out, but he doesn't move. He just stands there. I hear a laugh.
"Looks like he doesn't love you sweetheart." He says. I shake my head.
"You're lying!!" I yell. I ram into the door but it's made of iron. Tears stream down my face as i look at Jason. All he does is stand there. Ian puts his hand on my shoulder. I look over to him and hug him with tears flowing like rivers. That's when I remember I still have my iron pickaxe. I pull it out and break the door, then race out towards Jason. I tackle him and suddenly he can move. He hugs me tightly and I hug him back. I knew it wasn't true. I look around the cave. He was no where to be seen. I kill the last of the zombies with Ian and we leave the cave. We travel back through the jungle to the house. We go inside and see Ty, Quentin, and Adam. Adam look at us.
"You found him. Cool." He says.
"Where are Mitch and Jerome? There's something I gotta tell everyone." Ian says. Ty points towards their tree house and Ian runs to get them. I find some bread to eat and me and Jason sit on one side of the room. Mitch, Jerome, and Ian return and Ian looks around at all of us.
"He is the one who teleported us here. He's been planning this from the beginning. He wants to turn us against Haven so we kick her out, then he becomes her hero and she would love him. He also plans to destroy the rest of us and leave Minecraft with Haven." He finally tells us. Everyone is quiet.
"So it was him who burnt down the house..." Quentin comments to himself. We look at the group of three quizzically.
"When we came back after searching the desert for Ian, the house was burnt down. Quentin started blaming it on the fact that Haven was here. He was partially right I guess." Ty explains. I look at everyone then race out the door. Someone calls out to me but I just keep running. It's better off if I leave....they secretly hate me anyway. I finally collapse in an extreme hills biome. I look at the top of the mountain and see the sun set, right as I pass out.

~Jerome's POV~

I decided to run after Haven. I hadn't talked to her much, so I figured I could better get her to realize we don't hate her. I call out her name but she kept running. I followed her, until we reached a deeper part of the forest where it was hard to see. And it was turning to night time. I pull out Betty and hack down trees. Finally, I find her and see her collapse. I begin to jog over to her but a voice stops me.
"I wouldn't do that Jerome."
"Why are you so determined to kill us?"
"Because everyone loves team crafted. I get no recognition anymore. No one cares about me."
"But that's no reason to kill us! And even if you do, she would never forgive you."
He takes a moment to ponder this.
"Oh well. At least Jason won't have her. But if you go back and get them to hate her, I'll let all of you live." He smirks. I'm taken aback. I look over at her. It would crush Jason....but is she really worth all of our lives? I look at him.
"How can I trust you to keep your word?" I ask.
"Because I would do anything to make her mine. And I do realize that if you guys die she will blame it on me and it would've been for nothing." He says. I nod.
"I'll do it."
"Great. But if you tell any one of them of our deal, I will not hesitate to kill them off one by one and save you for last so you can know that all your friends will die, and it's your fault." He picks up Haven and disappears. I go back to the house and go inside. Ty and Quentin were the only ones there.
"I'm glad she's gone. Now we won't have Ian being an ass about her picking Jason." Ty comments. Quentin agrees. Mitch walks in.
"Hey bacca. Couldn't find her?" He asks. I sigh as Jason, Ian, and Adam walk in.
"We have to find her." Ian states. I look at them.
"She shouted back at me that she was just playing everyone. She never liked any of us. She used us. She felt that we should know the truth since she isn't coming back." I lie.
"Sh-she wouldn't..." Jason says. I nod. He races back upstairs. Ian punches a wall. Adam stands there in shock.
"I feel like an idiot. She was probably working with him the whole time." Ian comments. Adam shakes his head and goes into his room.
"I knew we shouldn't have let her join us." Mitch says and leaves. Everyone scatters except me. I go outside and into me and Mitch's tree house.
"Hey." I say. He looks at me with the eyes of someone in need of revenge.
"We should go after them." He suggests. I shake my head.
"It's not worth it buddy." He sighs and lays on his bed. I leave and go to the pond out back. I see Adam with a lilac in his hand, crying. Leaving him alone, I go back into the house and go upstairs. Ian and Jason were in Haven's room. Ian looked super pissed, and Jason looked depressed as all get out. I go back downstairs and exit the house. What have I done?

~Jason's POV~

I sit on her bed with tears flowing freely. Sh-she never loved me... Ian is pacing around her room.
"It doesn't make sense. What could she gain from using us?" He comments. I just shrug, not trusting my words. I shake my head. How could I have been so stupid?
"She probably wanted us out of the way so that she could become more famous." I croak out. Ian just keeps pacing. I get up and trudge to my room. Maybe if I go to sleep, I'll wake up and it will just be a dream.

~Ian's POV~

After Jason left the room I knew what I had to do. I went over to Mitch and Jerome's room and found Mitch in full iron armor.
"I'm going after Haven." He states.
"I'm coming with you. But to kill him. Something doesn't add up. What would she gain from using us." I tell him. He takes a minutes to play with the idea.
"Your right Ian. Something is up." He admits. We head out in the direction Jerome and Haven went earlier. I was going to get to the bottom of this. We see Haven approaching us and stop. She walks over.
"H-hey..." She stutters.
"We hate you Haven. All of us. If we ever see your face again, I'll kill you." Mitch blurts out. She opens her mouth, but then closes it and nods, and leaves. I look at Mitch.
"That wasn't the plan!" I say. He shrugs and leaves. I follow him and sigh. We were better off without her anyway. Jason will recover. I look up at the now starlit sky, and close my eyes.
"
,We will survive."

A/N - everything will be revealed next chapter!