The Truth Comes Out

~Brittany's POV~

"Twin I thought you said Taylor was stuck inside Minecraft?" I look at her.
"Oh I was, but Jordan got me out, and put Tyler (LogDotZip) in there." Taylor says.
"Jordan I'll go with you. Just please leave everyone else alone...." Haven tells him. He smirks.
"You're coming with me anyway." He sneers. He then notices me.
"Who are you?" He asks me.
"I'm Carlea's best friend." I reply. Then cover my mouth and look at Haven.
"Wait.....Carlea?" Aleks wonders.
"Yes. Haven isn't my real name. My real name is Carlea. I have depression and bipolar disorder, and I have a multi personality disorder. When I do my videos I become Haven, but outside of videos I'm just Carlea. I cut myself and have nearly committed suicide before." Carlea announces. "And I'm sorry to those I lied to, but this is the real me." She adds. I see tears well up in Jason's eyes.
"But....why did you tell us your name was Haven when we met you in Minecraft." He asks.
"Because I didn't know if you would like the real me. Every time I've opened up to anyone other than my two best friends, I get hurt. Jason I'm so so sorry..." She tells him but he gets up and storms out of the room. Jordan looks at her and several emotions flash through his face. Pain, rage, hope, and finally, triumph.
"How did you find us..." Carlea asks Jordan. He smirks and snaps his fingers. Tyler (MunchingBrotato) is dragged in front of her.
"Tyler!" She cries. She kneels beside him.
"Why are you doing this Jordan..." She asks weakly. I look at him.
"Because I want you to be mine. Not Jason's or Adam's or Tyler's." He sneers. Carlea looks over at Taylor. I see a look of sadness pass through his face, but he doesn't move. Carlea sits there and sobs. I turn and run to find Jason in a room that looked like there had been a tornado.
"Jason...why does her name change how you feel about her?" I ask. He shakes his head.
"She lied to me. To all of us." He answers.
"She cut herself because she felt she wasn't good enough for you. She has punished herself enough. Don't turn your back on her. Jordan is gonna win if you do, and who knows what he might do to her!" I exclaim. He looks at me.
"Alright." He says. We walk back to the groups and see Aleks and Sly trying to protect Carlea from Jordan's gang. Jason runs over to her and kisses her. Out of the corner on my eye I see Jordan pull out a gun. I jump in front of them as Jordan pulls the trigger, and everything fades to black.

~Carlea's POV~

I hear the shot and see Brittany collapse in front of me. I scream and everyone stops and looks. I lunge at Jordan and grapple with him on the ground. I land several punches before he flips over and pins me, then points his gun at Jason.
"NO STOP PLEASE!!!!!" I yell. He looks down at me.
"I'll go with you just please....don't hurt anyone else." I tell him. He nods and lets me up. I turn to Jason.
"Carlea...no..." He whispers.
"I can't let you get hurt for me. Get Brittany to a hospital. I love you Jason." I murmur and kiss him one last time, then walk over to Jordan and leave with him. I see a pit of lava next to the house and look at Jordan quizzically. Taylor then pushes all of the creatures into the pit and a glass cover closes. I watch as the creatures die slowly, and painfully. Sly and Aleks were still in the house helping Jason with Brittany. I sigh and get inside Jordan's car, and we speed off. I choose to not look back. I'm so sorry Jason.

~Jason's POV~

I hear the car speed off as I pick up Brittany and head to the car. Sly drives her to the hospital while me and Aleks clean up the house. The glass pit where the creatures died had disappeared. We fixed everything else and then went to our rooms. That's when I broke. I was so confused. I loved her...but I also hated her for lying to me....she even went with Jordan to keep everyone safe...but...he will hurt her for trying to escape. That's when I decided. I'm gonna go kill Jordan, and rescue her. I call Adam.
"Jason? We have a problem. Jordan took Tyler and found out where you are." Adam says.
"Already know. Car-" I started to say her real name but remembered they didn't know.
"Haven went with him after he shot her best friend and pointed a gun at me. We need to save her." I tell him.
"We don't know where he is." Adam reminds me.
"But Taylor does. And he is on our side." I add. After I hang up, I call Taylor.
"Hello?" Taylor asks.
"If you still love her, help me save her. Please." I plead to him.
"I'll do my best. We are heading to Dallas. She lives in the area." He tells me.
"Thank you. I know you don't have to help me, but I'm glad you are." I say sincerely. We hang up and I sink to the ground, exhausted. I can't remember the last time I got any real sleep. I close my eyes, and see her laughing, smiling face, and fall asleep.

~Taylor's POV~

I look at Jordan and nod. Jason took the bait. We were gonna end him once and for all. After he is dead, Carlea will have less will to live, and we can mold her into what we desire. But first, Jordan has to punish her for escaping. She is his property now. But something nags at my heart. I do still care for her....I want her to be happy. I shake my head. She left me to rot in Minecraft. I sighed and texted Jason.
-Go to Oklahoma and stay there until I give you the all clear. Jordan knows your gonna try to rescue her.
We arrive at her house and she goes inside. She returns moments later with a packed bag of all her stuff. We stay at our safe house we set up in Frisco. I watch as Jordan drags her downstairs to the basement. He returns and locks the door behind him.
"I will punish her in the morning. You're on guard duty." He says to me. I nod and stand by the door. My phone buzzes and I look at it.
Jason: Kill Jordan ASAP.
Me: alright. She's locked in the basement of our safe house in Frisco.
I turn off my phone and find one of the guns in the house. I go upstairs and see Jordan looking out his window, facing away from the door. I hold up the gun, pointing it at his head, and pull the trigger.