Awaiting Rescue

A/N- I ran out of puns for the titles >~<

I wake up to see a small wood shelter had been built around me. Haven is laying on a bed asleep. I sit up slowly, but before I can, there's a flash of pain in my side. Laying back down, I realize Haven was waking up.
"Morning...Haven...." I croak. She yawns and stands up. Grabbing some bandages, she comes over and kneels next to me.
"How are you feeling?" She asks.
"Better...." She changes out the bandages I was already wearing, and gives me some water to drink. I take it gratefully and she helps me sit up.
"Do you want to try to stand?" She kisses my cheek. I nod and she helps me up. There is still a lot of pain on the soles of my feet. We manage to get over to the bed and I lay back down, already out of breath.
"I have to go get more water and leather. I'll be back." She whispers. I reach up slightly and kiss her. She smiles and grabs her bow, then heads out.

~Haven's POV~

I walk out of the makeshift shelter and see that the fire is spreading. In maybe two days it would reach this end of the lake. Shaking my head to clear my thoughts, I go out to hunt some cows. I knew it was dangerous to leave him alone, but we needed more bandages and water. It takes me almost a full day to get enough leather for the bandages. Returning home, I see that the fire is almost at the house! I grab some buckets and fill them with water, but the fire is spreading too fast for me to make a dent in it. I rush inside and help Jason up. We barely manage to get out of the house and into the water. Planning ahead, I had built a little island for us to stay on if this happened. I noticed how the water soothed his burns, and so I let him soak there for awhile. I look around the lake. There was fire on every shore. We were trapped.

---Meanwhile---

~Ian's POV~

I step through the transporter with Taylor and suddenly, I'm back home. Everyone else was here, and now we just had to wait for Jason and Haven. We wait for ten minutes, still nothing. Suddenly, there was a loud explosion and the transporter went up in flames. Jerome put them out, and we all looked at Taylor.
"What happened?" Adam asks.
"I don't know. They probably took so long to get onto the transporter that it broke from being on so long." Taylor explains. I shove him up against the wall.
"So Haven and Jason are trapped in Minecraft!?" I yell. He nods sheepishly. Groaning inwardly, I look around at everyone.
"How do we get them back?" Ty says what were all thinking.
"We could find the transporter I used to send everyone into Minecraft...." Taylor offers. Adam steps up.
"I'll do whatever it takes to bring them back. Their our friends." He states. Everyone nods and agrees.
"Take us to it Taylor." Mitch says. He nods and we leave the house and pile into two cars. I watch the scenery go by and sigh.
We're coming Haven. We'll get you out of there.

~Haven's POV~

It's been three days. Jason is healing, but slowly. He can walk around a lot more now, but the burns on his sides and chest are becoming infected. If we don't find a way out... I shake my head and look over at his sleeping form. He looks so peaceful. Sighing, I kiss his forehead and swim over to the little cave I made to bypass the fire. It is almost out, but it can't risk getting hurt. I climb out of the water and try to find more food. The woods were bare, so I have to travel all the way across to the extreme hills to get any food or leather. It takes me one whole day to get there, get supplies, and get back to Jason. When I get back, he's walking around.
"Hey, don't push yourself." I say as I go over to him. He turns to me and kisses me roughly. He pulls away and looks into my eyes.
"I just had to kiss you at least one more time." He whispers.
"What do you mean..." I ask
"I know I'm getting worse. I just needed to spend these moments with you if we don't get out." He murmurs. Tears come to my eyes and I shake my head.
"We will get out of here, and you're gonna get better. The others will have noticed by now. Maybe they will find a way to get us out." I cry.
"You're right." We hear a voice. I look over and see Taylor swimming over.
"But, you left with Ian." I say. He nods.
"We went to the transporter that I used to bring everyone here, and I came here to build the one that will get us out." He explains. I nod.
"We have to hurry. Jason needs to get to a hospital." I look over at Jason. I can see the pain in his face and I kiss him softly. Taylor gets to work building. I change around Jason's bandages, as Taylor finishes building. He switches it on and then motions for us to step on. I get Jason over to it as fast as possible and we turn to look at Taylor. He gives me a sad smile as Jason and I are transported. I blink and suddenly I'm surrounded by the members of Team Crafted.
"Jason needs a hospital ASAP." I tell them. Jerome, Mitch, and Ty take Jason to the hospital, while Ian and Adam hug me tightly. Quentin shuts off the machine.
"What are you doing? Taylor needs to get back." I say. Ian looks to Adam, then at me.
"He said that in order for you and Jason to come home, someone had to stay behind. He volunteered." Ian says to me. I nod and look at the machine.
Thank you Antvenom.

~Mitch's POV~

We get Jason checked into the hospital and they tell us that who ever treated his burns did a great job. He would've died sooner if they hadn't done such a good job. They wanted to know how he got these burns, and we just told them there was a fire, and he rescued someone. That's all. After he is stabilized, were allowed to see him. We go in and see him asleep.
"He will need time to rest, but he will be just fine." The doctor tells us as the rest of our group comes in. Haven rushes to his side and takes his hand.
"Thank you for saving me.....I'm sorry you got hurt....I love you." She says to him. We all look at each other and smile. We are all finally home. But something was gnawing at me. Something tells me, things are about to go to hell.