The End

~Carlea's POV~

I was tied to a pole in Jake's room, and he was smirking while eating chips.
"Why are you doing this....please just let me go." I plead. He shakes his head.
"I can't do that. My orders come from higher up, and they specifically say not to let you go. Soon Jason will be dead, and you will be putty in my leader's hands." Jake says smugly.
"Who is your leader?" I ask. Jake chuckles.
"You already know that dear." He smiles and leaves. I rack through my brain, and only one person would do this. The door opens and several people untie me, and take me to a throne room. My hands are tied behind me, and my ankles tied together, then they sit me down next to a throne. Jake returns with a face that still haunts me.
Jordan.

~Jason's POV~

I stare down Jordan.
"I thought we killed you." I say. He smirks.
"You did, but like Taylor here, I was granted the ability to live on here. Because if you bring back someone on the side of good, you have to balance it and bring back someone on the side of evil." He explains. I hear a scream from the castle and Jordan smiles.
"Well this has been fun, but I'm quite busy. It's so much fun torturing someone for information." Jordan chuckles. I charge at him, my sword raised. As I bring my sword down Jordan disappears into a puff of smoke.
"That wasn't Jordan..that was just an apparition..." Ty mutters. I shake my head, and we hear another scream. We start to race inside, when I realize Taylor isn't coming.
"I can't go in there. It's protected from having me enter. I've tried. But I'll help you guys escape if you can take down the protection." He explains. I nod and head inside. I walk inside the throne room, and see Jake and Jordan laughing together.
"Where is she!?" I yell. Jake turns to me and snaps his fingers. Carlea is dragged from a room. She's unconscious and had burns on her arms and legs.
"What did you do to her?!" Ian calls.
"We wanted to know information about you idiots. But unfortunately she's stubborn and tough to crack. But if she had another incentive...." Jake trails off. Jordan disappears suddenly and reappears holding a sword to my throat. Everyone else stands there and either holds their weapons at the ready, or are still in shock.
"If anyone comes to try to save him, I will chop his head off, and Carlea will believe it's your fault." Jordan says. I stand there and look at her body. She was starting to wake up. Quickly I sweep Jordan's legs from under him and stab my sword through his chest. I watch the light leave his eyes, and everyone rushes to either help Carlea, or kill Jake. After a short battle, Jake is dead, and it have Carlea in my arms. Her clothes were torn, and the burns looked bad, but she was alive. She looks up at me.
"Jason?" She whispers. I nod.
"I'm right here." I murmur and lift her up. We leave the castle and meet up with Taylor. Finally I put Carlea down. Everyone walks over.
"Carlea I'm so glad you're alright." Taylor says and hugs her. I stiffen. He looks at me.
"I'm sorry I got all of you into this mess. If you want, I could send you all back, with your minds erased, so that you can all live freely from this suffering.
"No..." Carlea says.
"Do it." I say at the same exact moment. She looks at me.
"You're better off without me..." I murmur. Tears start falling down her face and I wipe them away.
"Don't cry....it's for the best." I whisper. She shakes her head.
"No....no it's not. Jason before I met you I was suicidal and I cut myself everyday!" She says and Brittany gasps.
"Carlea....you won't have to deal with all the shit that happens. No one will ever try to hurt you." I try to convince her, but then I see the shift in her eyes. Brittany looks at me.
"I would back away. She's about to explode." She says, and I do. Carlea's hands are clenched into fists and she's shaking.
"I hate you Jason. You obviously never fucking cared about me. Ill be glad I don't remember you! You're a stupid piece of shit." She yells and her voice cracks. She turns to Taylor.
"Send me back. I don't want memories of Jason at all in my brain. Make me forget ever being into Minecraft." She says, then goes and hugs everyone except me. She looks at me one last time and her eyes are full of hatred.
"Fuck you Jason. Rot in hell." She glares at me, then disappears. Taylor looks at Brittany. Brittany hugs Preston and kisses him one last time.
"I love you..." He whispers, a tear sliding down his cheek.
"I love you too." She murmurs, and vanishes. We all look at each other. Ty and Quentin step forward.
"We don't want to remember anything that happened after we went into Minecraft the first time." They say, and then Taylor nods and they vanish. Jerome and Mitch go up next.
"We don't want to remember anything that happened in Minecraft today. But we wanna remember Carlea and Brittany and when we were all happy." They say. Taylor nods and Jerome and Mitch disappear. Adam and Ian look at each other.
"Same as Jerome and Mitch for us." Adam says, and they're gone. Preston looks at me.
"I wanna remember. What about you. What about all the happy times you had with her. Why give all of that up?" He looks at me. He nods to Taylor, and disappears. Taylor looks at me.
"What will it be?" He asks.

"I want to forget everything."

THE END