Budder

Its been three days. Whenever I'm in my room alone Jason comes and we hang out. Today were gonna go find a new mine, because Adam needs budder or he'll burn down the house. Me and Jason walk together while the other idiots run around being...well....idiots. Ian comes up next to me.

"Hey can I talk to you for a sec?" He asks.

"Sure." So I stop and turn to him.

"I dont like that you're hanging out with Jason so much." He tells me. I roll my eyes.

"Ian he's just my friend. You guys were all friends and then I came along. Most of you guys ignore me."

"I try not to...but you hang out with him so much I never can."

"I'll hang out with you tomorrow ok?" I smile at him. He sighs but agrees and I sprint to catch up with Jason.

"What was that about?" Jason asks.

"Oh nothing. Just wanted to tell me he doesnt like me hanging out with you." I joke. He smiles and we catch up to the others. We all head down into the mine, me with my bow and everyone else with their swords. Except Jerome. He has Betty. We come across an abandoned mine and I gulp. Cave spider spawners nearby. Not fun. I feel a hand on my shoulder and see Ty.

"W'eve got you covered." He tells me. I nod and keep my bow out.we travel along the mine, grabbing any ores we see, when I see something yellow out of the corner of my eye. I turn and across a pit of lava, is budder.

"Hey Adam! I found some!" I call to the others. Suddenly theres an Adam in front of me already building across the lava. He reaches the budder and mines it, but it falls into lava! We all look at each other then back to Adam. He was punching a wall and was a little coco for cocoa puffs. Mitch and Jerome get him back before he jumps into lava and we go deeper into the cave. Thats when I hear the sound I was dreading. Up ahead I see red dots and I freeze in terror. No one notices and just turns down a different shaft . I stand there with my eyes squeezed shut, willing the spider to go away. When I open my eyes, not only is there a spider, creepers were coming my way. I was too mortified to move. I tried to aim my bow but I was shaking too much.

"H-help.." I barely manage to squeak out. Then everything goes black.

~Jason's POV~

I follow the guys down another mineshaft. Adam was still messed up about the budder in the lava. I looked to see if Havs was okay but she wasnt there. Neither was Ian or Ty. I immediately turn and go back up the cave to find them, but I cant. I come to an area where there was an explosion from a creeper on the ground, and saw a bow lying there. I pick it up and immediately go down the cave. I have to find her. She's become my whole world.

~Ian's POV~

I go in the opposite direction of the others so I could have time alone with my thoughts. Why does she like him more. I brought her in. I saved her from skeletons. But no. She likes the guy in the spacesuit. I hear the faintest word, and I take off running. Haven needed me. Ugh why did I leave her. I come across a creeper right next to her about to explode. I tackle her to get her out of the way, making her drop her bow. The creeper explodes, and she is knocked out. I pick her up and carry her out of the cave and back home. I lay her in her bed then lay next to her. I wanted to keep an eye on her...I was scared she was going to die. The last thing I see is her sleeping face, before I pass out.

~Jason's POV~

I reach the end of the mine, and I'm frantic. She cant be gone. I should have protected her better....I'm such an idiot. I turn around, and start killing everything I see with her bow. She had infinity on it somehow, and so I could kill everything. I didnt hurt Dillon of course, but I still killed every other thing in sight. Finally, I left the cave. I slowly made my way back to the house. I go inside and go up to my room. I put her bow in an item frame, and lay down. I'm too numb to cry. I close my eyes and drift to sleep.

-_Dream_-

I open my eyes. I'm on a bench by a river. I look around and see Haven having fun in the water. I smile and get up to join her, but then I see her with Ian. She hugs him and.....she kisses him. I could feel my heart shatter to pieces. She waved at me and I put on a smile and waved back. As long as she's happy I guess. I got up and walked away. While walking through the forest I heard a scream. I ran back to see what was going on and Ian was hurting her...I suddenly had a diamond sword and I charged at him. How dare he hurt her! I cut him to pieces and turned to Haven to see if she was okay, and she hit me. She started yelling at me then stormed off....I sank to my knees and stared after her. I shake my head and get up. I run after her and find her surrounded by the others. They were tormenting her. Doing horrible things to her. But....they were my friends...I couldnt hurt them. I walk over to them and pull them away from her. I hug her tightly as she cries. I pick her up and take her away from this awful place. I lay her in my bed and she falls asleep. I stay awake to make sure nothing else can hurt her. Finally she wakes up and sees me. She gets up and walks to the door. I stand up to go with her and she turns on me.

"I hate you Jason. Dont you see that?" Leave me alone."

And she walks out.

_-End Dream-_

I wake up with tears rolling down my face. She probably does hate me. I couldnt save her...I leave my room and go downstairs. I have to rub my eyes for a second to prove I wasnt imagining things. There she was...sitting at the table laughing with Ian, Mitch and Jerome.

"H-haven?" I stutter. She looks over at me.

"Oh hey Jason." She smiles. I've seen that smile before.

"B-but...I thought you were dead....I went deeper into the cave to find you when all I found was your bow."

"Ian saved me from the creeper. I dropped my bow and then passed out, so Ian brought me home." She smiles a sweet smile at him. She looks back at me, and I see Ian with a smug expression on his face. I turn around and leave. I find Adam and Quentin sitting on a hill.

"Mind if I join you?" I ask. They shrug.

"Looks like Ian is still being a smug asshole about the fact that Haven talks to him." Quentin remarks. I sigh.

"Have you guys seen Ty?"

"Nah. He disappeared in the cave. He'll turn up sooner or later." Adam dismisses it. I shake my head and just sit there. What did I do wrong....

~Haven's POV~

I watch Jason leave and feel kind of bad. He looked like he just lost his cat. I shrug and turn to Ian. I suddenly feel his lips on mine and I push him away.

"What the hell Ian? I only like you as a friend." I see something flash in his eyes but its gone before I can get a good look.

"Sorry. I dont know what I was thinking." He smiles sadly. I get up and go to my room. Thats when I realize why Jason was so hurt. I race downstairs and out the door and see Jason, Quentin, and Adam on a hill nearby. I start running and I'm suddenly tackled. A hand is put over my mouth.

"If you scream, I'll kill Jason." The person said. I nod and they remove their hand. I stay quiet and they drag me away. I look back and see Jason laughing with Adam and tears start streaming down my face. We arrive at a minecart track. The person puts me in one and sends it off. I sit there and wonder what will happen. The minecart comes to a stop and I get out. I'm in a cavern with a house. Weird. I go inside and I'm immediately grabbed from behind.

"You're mine now Sweetheart."