Leaving Those Behind

Mitch's POV~

We all walk into Jason's hospital room together. Ian was gonna be the one to tell him, and we all stood off the the side.
"Where's Haven?" Jason asks. Ian looks at Adam and sighs.
"Jason....she left with Tyler and Jordan." Ian tells him.
"What?" Jason looks at us, the disbelief apparent on his face.
"She said that she didn't want to hurt you anymore....so she left." Ian adds. I see a tear slide down Jason's cheek, and his fists clench.
"We have to go after her." He says. Ian shakes his head.
"You can't leave the hospital yet." Ian explains. Jason looks around at all of us.
"None of you tried to stop her?!" He yells. We all shake our heads. He screams in frustration and a nurse comes in, and escorts us out. I look over at Jerome.
"How would we even convince her to come back?" I ask him. He shakes his head and we go home. Me and Jerome film a survival games, then go to bed. Why can't anything just go right?

~Haven's POV~

I sat in the car and cried. They didn't want me. They didn't even try to stop me from leaving. Tyler and Jordan were having a conversation and I just stared out the window. Jason was better off without me...I would just be a burden. We arrive at the place where Tyler and Jordan were staying with Bashur and CavemanFilms. We go inside and I stand there awkwardly.
"Who's this Jordan?" Bashur asks.
"This is Haven. She's a youtuber, and was recently staying with TeamCrafted, but she decided to come here with us, Brandon." Jordan answers. I wave shyly and I'm led to my own room. I unpack the meager amount of clothing I brought with me, and go back downstairs.
"Hey Haven we were gonna do a cops and robbers video. You in?" Tyler invites.
"Sure." I reply. We get me set up at a recording station and we start recording. Janet was the warden. I was the first one to escape the prison. After we play two more rounds with Jordan and Dan as the warden, we say goodbye and upload the videos. While they all go off and do their single player videos, I go back to my room. Laying down, I look at my arms. The reminders of how much people hate me. I squeeze my eyes shut to fight the need to make more...but it's futile. I sneak downstairs and into the kitchen. Looking around, I find a knife and slide it across my arm several times. I sharply inhale each time, but the pain makes me feel better.
"Haven?" I hear a voice, and freeze. Then, footsteps come closer. There's a hand on my shoulder, and it turns me to face whoever is in here. I look up at Jordan.
"What are you doing?" He whispers softly. I could hear the sadness in his voice.
"Nothing...." I reply meekly. He takes the knife and I back up keeping my arms out of reach.
"Why are you doing this Haven?" He asks.
"Everyone hates me...I'm pathetic and worthless...." I murmur. He comes over and hugs me.
"I care about you Haven. You're amazing, and beautiful." He tells me. I shake my head, but don't say anything else. He takes me back upstairs and lays me on my bed, then kisses my forehead and leaves. He was lying to me.

---Meanwhile---

~Adam's POV~

I gather up my things and load them into my car. Ian sees me and comes over.
"What are you doing?" He asks.
"I'm leaving TeamCrafted." I tell him.
"What?!" He yells. I finish packing and get in the car.
"Where will you go?" He looks at me.
"I'm going to Jordan and Tyler's place." I say. He stares at me incredulously and I drive off. I arrive at the place they said they were staying, and go up to the door. Knocking, the door is answered within thirty seconds. Dan looks at me in confusion.
"Adam what are you doing here?" He asks as Brandon comes up behind him.
"I left TeamCrafted, and wanted to know if I could stay here." I explain. They nod and I go inside. They said I was gonna have to share a room with Tyler. I shrug and go inside and set my things down.
"Hey Jordan? When do we eat?" I hear a voice. My heart skipped a beat. Leaving the room, I see Haven and Jordan walking downstairs. After I steadied my breathing, I followed.
"Hey Jordan, we have a new person with us." Dan says.
"Oh cool. Who?" Jordan replies. I walk in behind him and Dan points to me. Jordan and Haven both turn around. Haven's eyes widen.
"A-adam? What are you doing here? If you came to take me back, I'm not going." She tells me. I shake my head.
"I came to join Jordan's group, not to take you back. I quit TeamCrafted." I explain. She ponders this, then runs over and hugs me.
"I'm glad you're here." She murmurs. I hug her back and kiss her forehead. I look up and see Jordan and Tyler glaring at me. Shrugging, I walk with Haven into the living room and we sit on the couch and talk. Brandon orders pizza and after we eat all of it, we go do a video. Jordan wins and then we all go up to our rooms. I walk Haven to her room.
"Good night Haven." I say. She reaches up and kisses my cheek.
"Good night Adam." She whispers then goes inside. I smile and walk inside me and Tyler's room. Jordan was there.
"Um hi?" I ask.
"Did you know that she cut herself?" He looks at me for an explanation.
"As a matter of fact, I do." I reply.
"I found her last night with fresh cuts and she said that she did it because she was pathetic and worthless. I'm scared for her. And I will not let you come here and ruin what I've started." He tells me threateningly. I just shrug.
"If she likes me, then it's not my fault. If she likes you then it's fine. She is her own person. Not some prize to be won. It's her choice Jordan!" I exclaim. He angrily leaves the room as Tyler walks in.
"Woah did I miss something?" He asks. I shake my head and lay down. He shakes his head and follows suit. There was suddenly a crash of thunder, and I heard a shriek from next door. I jump up and enter Haven's room and see her curled up in the corner wincing at each clap of thunder and flash of lightning. I kneel beside her and pull her into my arms.
"It's okay Haven. I'm here. The storm can't hurt you. Everything will be alright." I murmur. She looks up at me and I look into her soft blue eyes. I gently lean down and press my lips to hers. I heard her door open but I didn't care. Finally, I could kiss her.
"H-Haven?" I hear a voice that made my blood run cold. Haven looks over at her door.

"Jason...."