The Captain and The Brotato

~Adam's POV~

I leave the hospital room and sit on a bench outside. Things were gonna be more difficult with her staying. I look around and see MunchingBrotato and CaptainSparklez walking over.
"Hey Adam." Jordan says.
"Hey guys." I say. Tyler peeks inside the room.
"What's going on in there?" He asks. I debate wether or not I should reveal everything that happened.
"Jason got burned badly when he rescued the girl in there from a fire. She treated his burns, but they couldn't get to a hospital for several days. The doctors say he will be ok." I tell them. Jordan looks inside.
"Who's the girl?" He looks back at me.
"Her name is Haven. She's a youtuber and her channel is HavenFlames." I answer.
"I've heard of her. She is really good at parkour and pixelmon." Tyler says.
"You've seen her videos?" I ask. He nods. Jordan watches as the doctors shoo everyone out of Jason's room. Haven hesitates but decides to come outside with the rest of us. She notices Jordan and Tyler.
"Oh hi. You're CaptainSparklez and MunchingBrotato." She says. They nod and talk to her. Mitch comes over to me.
"Do you think we should tell them? Everyone is gonna notice Taylor missing eventually." He whispers. I nod.
"But not here. We don't need to cause a scene." I reply. He nods and invites them to come back to our place. They accept and we turn to leave. Haven stays at the hospital to keep an eye on Jason and Ian stays with her. The rest of us go home and tell Jordan and Tyler what happened.

*_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_*

~Jordan's POV~

"What!?" Tyler says in disbelief. I had to agree with him.
"So all of you were transported into Minecraft by AntVenom, because he was in love with Haven and wanted to kill you, but she loved Jason and when you all tried to leave the first time, Jason and Haven ended up trapped and there was a fire and that's how Jason got the burns, and then AntVenom went in to get them out but had to stay behind. That's what happened?" I ask. They all nod.
"Well TeamCrafted has definitely lost it." Tyler says. He gets up to leave, just as Ian and Haven walk in. They had Jason with them. Adam helps Jason over to the couch and he sits down. Haven sits next to him and takes his hand. The smile he gives her showed how much he cared for her. I took another look at her. She has vibrant blue eyes, and short, dirty-blonde hair that framed her face, making her look young and innocent. I had to admit she was gorgeous. I shake my head and look at everyone. Maybe they story wasn't as unbelievable as I originally thought. I noticed Tyler staring at Haven and nudged him. He gave me a dumb look and I told him what I thought. He took a few moments to ponder this and agreed with me. Jason started coughing and Haven had this scared look on her face.
"Jason are you okay?" She asks, the fear in her voice almost tangible. He finally stops coughing and catches his breath.
"Yeah. There was a lot of smoke when I rescued you...." He coughs again. Haven runs and gets him some water. I notice how well she keeps her calm when she's busy. I also see the way Adam and Ian look at her. It was as if she was the only one in the room. I walk over to them, Tyler right behind me.
"We believe you guys." Tyler lets them know. I nod.
"We thought about what you all said, and we realized that it didn't seem as impossible as we thought. And we were wondering if we could stay with you for a while." I add. Adam nods and shows us to a room we can share. Tyler and I look at each other after they leave.
"What do you think of Haven?" Tyler asks. I shrug.
"I've only talked to her for a few minutes. She seems ok." I reply. Taking out my phone, I go onto YouTube and type in HavenFlames in the search bar. I check out some of her videos. She was really dorky and awkward. I even notice she has a partner on her channel. I look at her most recent video, a mod review. She only has about 213 subscribers. I subscribe to her and close the app. I hear a knock on the door and look up. Haven was there.
"Oh...hi." I say.
"Hey." She looks around nervously.
"You're videos are great." I tell her. She blushes, and it's the cutest thing I've ever seen.
"Um thank you..." She mumbles. Then she shakes her head and looks at me.
"I'm glad you don't think our story is fake." She admits.
"Well after thinking about it, it didn't seem so unreal." I reply. She stands there awkwardly then turns to leave.
"You really love Jason don't you?" I ask. She looks back at me.
"He was my best friend when we were stuck in Minecraft. After Ian was mean to me he made me feel better. We hung out all the time and he took care of me when we went out mining. I'm not good at survival...mainly just parkour." She tells me. I nod and she leaves. Sadly, I turned and laid on my bed, staring at the ceiling. What was happening?

~Haven's POV~

I wake up the next day and go check on Jason. He was still sleeping. I kiss his forehead and go to find Adam. I was gonna ask if I could use one of their recording set ups to create a new video. I finally find him and everyone else was awake as well, including Jordan and Tyler.
"Hey Adam? I was wondering if I could use one of you guy's recording set ups?" I ask.
"Sure. We were gonna ask if you wanted to do a video with some of us." He replies.
"Sounds cool. What are we gonna do? Cops and robbers? One of Bodil's adventure maps?" I suggest. Adam looks at everyone else.
"We were thinking of the new bridges map, and we could all team up." He tells me.
"So that means one person here won't be in the video..." Ty says. He looks around.
"I will sit this one out." Quentin says. Adam nods and looks at the rest of us.
"I pick Haven as my teammate." Ian, Adam, Jordan, and Tyler all say at the same time. Ty rolls his eyes and I look at all of them.
"Ty do you wanna pair up?" I ask.
"Sure." He says. Adam pairs with Tyler and Ian goes with Jordan. Mitch and Jerome are partnered of course. We all go to recording stations and do a practice run to get me used to working in a full set up. After we play one round without recording with Jerome and Mitch winning, we reset the map and begin recording.
"Hey guys sky here and welcome to the bridges map. With me today I have Deadlox, CaptainSparklez, MunchingBrotato, the fluffy, Bajancanadian, and introducing a new addition, HavenFlames!" Adam says. After whoops and hollers from the rest of the group we divide into our teams and begin. I start searching for hidden chests while Ty starts setting up our basic necessities. After we find some god apples, and loads of diamond, we both have full iron armor, and diamond swords. We use the last of the diamond as helmets and boots. That's when our fifteen minutes are up, and I head across a bridge. Ty was hiding nearby because the others will go for me first, due to the fact that I kind of suck. Mitch appears and I start to back up. He rushes at me, and that's when me and Ty take him down. We travel across the islands using a different strategy each time. Finally, it's just Adam and Ian we have to take out. Suddenly Adam appears and takes out Ty. I kill Adam and build a barricade to make it to where Ian can only attack me from one side.kan appears and I start shooting with a bow I made. I only had a few arrows, but I hit him all but one time. I equip my diamond sword and charge. After a short game of cat and mouse, I take him out.
"I won!!!" I yell out. Ty comes over to me in game and shoots budder apples everywhere.
"Go team DeadFlames lol." Jerome says.
"Alright guys thanks for watching. If you're new to the channel and you like the content hit that subscribe and like buttons below, everyone's channels will be in the description as well and we'll see you next time." Adam says and we stop recording. I sit back after I upload the video to my channel. I laugh and close my eyes. My dream of doing a video with them has come true. I can't wait to see how my subscribers react. Everyone comes in a minute later and congratulates me. That's when we here a horrible cough attack from a room nearby.
"JASON!" I scream as I race next door. I'm greeted by a terrifying sight.