AGAIN!?!?!

~Carlea's POV~

I finish putting on my make up, and walk into the living room. Jason was still in the shower and Preston was upstairs making a video. Brittany sees me and jumps up from her place on the couch.
"OMG Twin you look gorgeous." She comments. I blush.
"I'm not THAT pretty..." I mutter. She hugs me.
"You have fun on your date tonight, but not too much fun." Brittany winks at me. I laugh and roll my eyes. Jason walks down the stairs in his suit and tie. His eyes meet mine and he smiles broadly. He kisses me softly and takes my hand.
"You look beautiful love." He murmurs. I smile and we head out to the restaurant. It was a really fancy place. We sit down at a table with purple roses on it.
"I ordered those specially for you." Jason tells me.
"You didn't have to do that....but they're lovely. Thank you so much." I reply. He nods and the waiter comes over.
"What can I get you to drink Madame?" The waiter asks me.
"I will just have a water, thanks." I answer. Jason gets the same and we look over the menus to find some decent food.
"Hey Carlea you know what's on the menu?" Jason asks me. I look over at him.
"What?" I say.
"Me-n-u." He laughs. I smile and roll my eyes. What was I gonna do with this boy.
"Oh hello again Carlea." A voice says. I look up and see the guy from the amusement park, Michael.
"Hi Michael. What are you doing here?" I ask.
"I was invited by a friend. So is this your boyfriend?" Michael asks looking at Jason.
"Yes. I'm her boyfriend." Jason says. I can see anger building in his eyes.
"Your friend is probably wondering where you are you should go." I tell Michael. He shrugs, kisses my hand, and walks off.
"What is with that guy." Jason mutters. I take his hand.
"It doesn't matter. I love you and only you." I say to him. He relaxes and we finish our meal. After we leave, were on our way home when I think of something.
"You and me should start a series tomorrow." I suggest.
"What kind of series?" He wonders.
"An adventure map would be fun." I say, excitement in my voice. He nods and I squeal in happiness and do a happy dance. When we return home I take a shower and lay down in Jason and I's bed. He wraps his arms around me, and I fall sleep with the biggest smile on my face.

~*The Next Morning*~

When I wake up, I don't feel Jason's arms around me. I rub the sleep from my eyes, and scream.
"No. No this can't be happening...." I say and shakily stand up. I was back in Minecraft.
"Jason! Brittany! Preston! Anybody! Where are you?!" I scream.
"Hello?" A voice says. I look around and see a figure approaching.
"Who's there?" I ask, my voice shaking.
"I'm Jake. But most people know me as ChimneySwift." He says.
"Ha-" I start to say Haven, but I decide against it.
"Carlea." I tell him.
"Do you know how we got here?" He asks me. I shake my head, and suddenly a path appears.
"Should we follow it?" I question. He shrugs, and we both start down the path. Where were my friends....why are we here.....I felt a tear slide down my cheek, and I quickly brush it off. We see a few signs and I go over and read them.

Hello Jake and Carlea. To get out of here, you must go through several maps. Each one has one of your friends Carlea. But be warned, if you take to long to find them, it might be too late.

I back up and collapse.
"What does it mean by your friends?" Jake asks.
"TeamCrafted, TBNRFrags, and my best friend MeowImAPineapple." I explain. He nods and we continue down the path. Then there were nine forks in the road. Each one had a sign.

1. Hunger Games
2. Herobrine's Mansion
3. Factions
4. Epic Jump Map 1
5. Pixelmon
6. Modded Cops and Robbers
7. Epic Jump Map Budder Edition
8. Block Hunt
9. Prison Escape

I examine each one. I had to figure out which one goes to who.
"I say we tackle Herobrine's Mansion first." Jake suggests. I'm taken back to a memory of Adam and Jason playing this map, and instantly understand who is there. I nod to Jason and we head in. I was unsure of what laid ahead, so I walked swiftly but cautiously. A storm started and I freeze. The clapping of thunder and flashes of lightning hold my attention.
"Carlea?" Jason asks.
"I-I'm s-scared o-of s-storms...." I stutter. He takes my hand and I run along next to him, my eyes squeezed shut. We approach the mansion and see Jason fighting off hordes of zombies. Suddenly, an iron sword appears in my hand, and I rush to aid Jason. Zombies suddenly appear and I scream in surprise. Jake helps me with them and we continue our trek towards Jason.
"Jason I'm startled." I shout. He looks over at me, and I see relief pass over his face. Jake and I reach him finally and he hugs me tightly.
"Thank god you're safe." He whispers, with tears falling down his face.
"Jason I'm okay, thanks to Jake. But we need to finish this map so that we can go get the others." I remind him. He nods and with renewed energy, we get to the place where Herobrine is. All three of us circle around and attack. It takes a little while, but we manage to kill him. Suddenly, were back at the crossroads, and all the loot we had is gone.
"We should rescue Brittany and Preston next." Jason comments. I nod and look over them.
"Preston is in Factions, and I feel like Brittany would be in Pixelmon." I wonder aloud. I turn to go towards Pixelmon. Jason and Jake follow behind and after a few minutes of walking, three Pokemon appear. A charmander, a bulbasaur, and a squirtle.
"I choose charmander." I say. Jason picks squirtle and Jake gets bulbasaur. We wander around, looking for signs of life.
"Hello?" Jason calls.
"Hey guys." A voice says. We turn and see Quentin riding a Fearow.
"Shit. Hey Quentin." I mutter. He lands and puts his Fearow back in its pokeball. I sigh.
"Does anyone know how to complete this map?" Jake asks. Quentin looks at us.
"You just need to catch Mew." He explains. I nod and start heading for the jungle. It takes several hours to finally find it. I throw every type of pokeball at it, and finally catch it with a Timer ball. I collapse and Jason helps me up.
"Stay strong Carls." He whispers. Nodding, I look around and see the crossroads.
"Brittany could only be in Epic Jump Map 1." I realize. We go down that path, and the parkour course appears. I start, showing off to everyone how good I was. Jason whistled and headed up behind me. I look ahead, and knew that if I didn't find everyone soon, it would be too late.