Blurry

Tweek's POV
_______________

"Tweek Honey, I know how important of a friend he was to you... but daddy will be mad if you see him." Mom said to me patting my head.

"Why? I just want to go back to school with all my friends... I wanna be in the coffee shop at home not the one Uncle runs mama.."I said sniffling.

"I'm sorry sweety," she started as she chocked by tears and kept trying to smile for me. "Momny promises one day she'll make sure you come back home. I'm going to do everything I can to make you happy." She said hugging me close.

I closed my eyes hugging tighter.

"Tweek? You're crying." I heard a voice say, I opened my eyes looking up to see Butters and Craig over me checking on me.

I shrieked in surprise and held my head quickly.

"Ow! My head..."

"Yeah kind of figured you'd have a huge hangover after Kenny put you through the ringer."

I sat up and looked around. "Are we at your place Butters?"

"Yes sirry!" He said proudly, "no parents home so I let you take sanction in mi casa-"

I chuckles slightly. "I thought we were crashing at Token's?" I said tilting my head at Craig.

He just sighed and looked away... what happened last night?

"Breakfast is ready losers!" I heard a voice say, I looked over holding my head to see Ruby and Karen at the door way.

"What are you two doing here?"

Karen giggled a bit as Ruby purses her lips.

"You look like we pulled you out of the streets- more than my family-" Karen said snickering.

"Karen and I have movie nights at Butters because I'm not gonna deal with dad trying to dad joke every time he comes down."

"We don't have cable at my place, so lucky for me and Triccy, Kenny's boyfriend's place was available"

"Although you guys weren't suppose to be back until the afternoon!" Ruby said pouting.

Craig just stood up. "We'll explain everything once we have some food in us." He said plainly walking downstairs... Ruby and Karen following.

"Is Craig okay...?" I asked looking at Butters as I stood up.

Butters purses his lips nervously looking to the side. "You'll understand once we have food." He said standing with me and walking down stairs.

I tried thinking about last night but after Craig came back from checking on Token it's blurry..

"Your sister, makes the best pancakes Tucker I'll admit-" Kenny said happily nomming.

"And your sister made some good scrambled eggs."

"My sister IS very talented in the art of eggs." Kenny said smiling. 

Karen giggled a bit.

"Can I have some context now? As to why we're here and why you're more monotonous and ominous than usual-" I said looking at Craig.

Craig signed looking at his food.

"Maybe it's better if I explain things from my perspective of things to help Craig Segway a bit." Kenny said before taking a long sip of orange juice.

"So, you hurled your guts out after a 3rd drink of Kenny's special juice. Craig followed you to take care of you of course. But before that Clyde said he was going to check on Token who was assuming to be sober by then. But while you were upstairs Clyde came down quick, Wendy ran over and while they talked Clyde just was still, they then left.  It was out of  no where. By this point butters wanted another shot, so after a minute of taking shots we saw you and Craig come back down."