I Don't Want You To Lose Yourself

Mrs. Tweek's POV

I couldn't get the memory out of my head.. the one of Tweek leaving.

*****Flashback*****

I was visiting Tweek at my brother in laws. I couldn't stand being away long. Everyone was out of the house except Tweek and I.

"M-M-Mommy! I want to g-go back to S-South Park! I want t-to stay t-there! I want to b-be with m-my friends! I-I-I want to st-stay with Cr-Craig!" He said sobbing into my lap.

It broke my heart.. "I know Tweek.."

I rubbed his back.

"W-Why did y-you make m-me come here!?" He said looking up at me.

"Tweek.. it wasn't me it was your father..."

"Th-than can't you t-take me ba-back mommy!?"

"Tweek... it doesn't work like that.."

He frowned before crying harder.

"Tweek.." I said gently shaking him.

He looked at me and I made him stand up as I kneeled down and put both of my hands on his shoulders.

"Listen to me Tweek. I don't want this to stop you from being yourself. I want you to try and be happy. I need you to be you no matter what. You'll go back to South Park one day, not tomorrow or next month but later. You need to be strong and promise me you can wait. And I need you to not lose yourself. I need you to promise me you won't lose your true self."

He stared at me for a moment and nodded wiping his eyes.

"I-I-I promise.." he said calming down.

"Tweek, you're perfect just the way you are no matter what.. some people just can't see or think that way. I love you no matter what, you'll always be my son."

"I-I-I love you too mommy.." He said hugging me.

I hugged him back holding him close to me and tight. My child didn't deserve this. He didn't deserve any of it.

Why can't I fight back..?

***** End Flashback*****

I sighed feeling the tears in my eyes form. I wiped my eyes. I can't believe he's a junior already. Time flies by so fast.. he's growing up..

I heard a knock on the door.

"Coming!" I said

I opened the door to see Mrs. Tucker.

"Ah Mrs. Tucker come in!" I said letting her in and closing the door behind her.

"What brings you here?"

"Well I wanted to talk to you about the boys?"

"What about them?"

"Well I was thinking about how we can give them a push in the right direction and you know spring break's coming up soon."

"Yes what about it?"

"I saw we convince our husbands to let us take a trip to the beach out of state! We'll have them bring their friends as well!"

"That's actually a very great idea! Tweek's Birthday is coming up during Spring Break so we can use that as an excuse!"

"Yes!" She said clapping.

"I'll take my van to take some of their friends."

"Craig's truck fits 5 more not including him so he'll drive his own truck. He'll follow us. And I'll pay for gas."

"Great! And you can always switch out with him if he gets tired."

"Yes! This works out just great!"

"Oh this is going to be absolutely amazing!"

"Let's start planning for a hotel right away!" She said bring out her laptop.

"Alright!"

Craig's POV.

It was last inning and we were in the lead 9-8 but the other team had a change to score. They were batting.

Tweek was in the outfield. I was in the dug out.

He gots this. I believe in him.

The best swinger on the other team was next to bat. If this guy got a hit, we'd have two more out, if he got out, we'd only have one more.

I looked over at the people who were watching the game and saw Ruby and her friends watching. Ruby was glancing around up from her phone. She was up to something.

I looked back at the game.

Stan was pitching.

He threw a curveball making the kid miss.

"Strike one!" The umpire yelled.

Stan threw another one, a straight fast ball.

"Strike two!"

Stan through one more. The batter hit as it went high in the air past the foul line but still in the field.

Kyle ran over catching it real quick.

It was an out.

The whole dug out cheered.

Next to bat was the best batter on the other team. Christophe.

Next thing we knew there was a loud sound of music. Starting up from the speakers.

What the hell? It made everyone jump except the people watching.

"Hey batter batter, Hey batter batter swing!" They crowd sang along to the crowd.

Ruby was grinning and clapping along with other people clapping as well. Holy shit my sister had the whole crowd in on this just to sike out the batter.

It was highschool musical. And if you know Christophe; he can't stand it.

Christophe growled gripping the bat tight trying his best to ignore the music.

First throw.

"Foul!" Which meant a strike.

Second throw. "Ball!"

Forth throw. "Ball!"

Fifth. "Foul!" Another strike.

"Hey Batter batter hey batter batter swing!" The crowd shouted causing Christophe to get irritated.

He shook his head before focusing.

Sixth throw. He hit it! Shit. It went far into right field. Tweek's position.

We all stood up.

"COME ON TWEEKERS!" I shouted watching.

He ran after it. It was high in the air but you could miss it if you weren't careful.

He jumped up getting the ball in his glove before landing on his feet.

"OUT!"

The dug out went crazy.

We all ran out to the field and to Tweek.

Christophe looked pissed off but fuck that guy.

I hugged Tweek.

"Tweek that was a great catch!" I told him.

He laughed. "Thank you!" He said hugging back.

I let go after a moment and we all started chanting his name.

Tweek's the MVP today.

Time to celebrate.