Thanks Giving Special!

*****This chapter has nothing to do with the run aways book, it will not affect the storyline either. It's just a little chapter for the thanksgiving holiday. there will be a chapter for runaways tomorrow, but for now enjoy this!****** ~Author Chan 💓

Craig's POV.

I hate Thanksgiving.

What is there to be thankful about? Life sucks. People suck. Well, actually if I'm being honest there's one person in my life who does suck at all....

I was walking through my shitty hometown as people were rushing around town to get all there thanks giving items.

You know, the Turkey, rolls, potatoes, everything for your average meal. My family hated each other but we still had Thanksgiving Dinner, but I did everything in my power not to be there for it.

Drip.

What the hell?

I looked up and started feeling more drops making me while my face then soon enough the drops got faster and faster. Fuck! It's raining.

I started walking faster as the rain started to pour on me and any one else around. I kept walking before seeing a place still open that wasn't a grocery store or anything that you'd expect to be open.

Tweak Bro's Coffee.

I slightly smiled knowing exactly who'd be in there. I walked in completely drenched.

"Cr-Craig!" I heard a voice squeak out.

"Hey Tweekers."

He ran over with a towel wrapping it around me.

"You're s-soaking wet."

"Really? I didn't notice."

"Come on let's g-get you changed, we have some stuff in the back." Tweek said taking me to the back room of the coffee shop.

I watched him look around gathering clothes.

"How come the coffee shop's so empty."

"We-Well don't tell my parents, and I'm surprised y-you didn't notice . But the s-sign says closed.."

"The lights were on, I thought it was open." I said shivering a bit.

"Well it's another year of thanksgiving where my family's out of town and I have to keep the shop open so I thought I'd make it a peaceful night for me." He said walking over with some clothes.

I dropped my towel and took off my shirt and unbuttoned my pants making Tweek squeak and look away.

"Tweekers, you know how straight forward I am you should of saw this coming." I said putting on the clothes.

"And about the Thanksgiving thing, I'd do the same except to get away from my family."

"You don't like spending thanksgiving with people?"

"I don't like spending it with my family. They suck."

"Oh I'm s-sorry Craig..."

"Not your fault Tweekers."

He took my wet clothes and put it into the dryer they had.

"I-if you want.. you c-can spend Th-Thanksgiving with me..?" Tweek said twitching more than usual.

I looked over and smiled a little.

"Yeah that sounds nice."

He smiled back walking over.

"C-C'mon, I'll make you a cup of coffee." He said walking back to the front.

"French Vanilla please!" I said following him.

He chuckled and started working on it.

Tweek waited right there in his cute little outfit.

I walked over and leaned over him with my head on his shoulder.

"What cha doooooin?"

He laughed a little.

"Making you coffee, now off me."

"Nah I'll stay here for a while." I said wrapping my arms around his waist.

I always flirted with Tweek, even if we weren't dating. I don't have the guts to ask him out yet..

"It's done." He said holding up the cup and putting the cap on it before hand started to write on it.

"Tweek you know you don't have to."

"Nope! It's protocol!" He said turning around handing the cup to me.

"Is spelling my name wrong protocol too? Cause you always do that." I said taking a sip.

"It actually is." Tweek said chuckling.

"Really?"

"It's to attract attention. And it works."

"Well I h-" I stopped myself looking at it.

"Will you go out with me."

I read out loud.

Tweek looked away with his face bright red.

.... Did Tweek Tweak just ask me out?

I smiled wide and put the cup down.

I put a hand on his cheek making him face me.

"I-it was stupid n-now t-th-"

I stopped him placing a soft kiss on his lips.

After a few seconds he put his arms around my neck and kissed back.

Once I pulled back he buried his face into my chest to hide his face making me chuckle.

"Mrphm prmg mrmohh"He said it obviously mumbled.

"What?"

He pulled his face off of my chest before looking at me.

"I said, Happy Thanksgiving Craig Tucker."

"Happy Thanksgiving Tweek Tweak."