I Like Bunnies

Tweek's POV.

I yawned walking into school with Craig and Butters. I asked Craig if we could grab Butters since he missed his bus and Craig was nice enough to grab Butters too.

I looked at Butters. He dyed his hair slightly, and by that I mean his hair sort of went blond to blue at the tips, like an ombré. It looked pretty nice.

"Hey Butters could you dye my hair?" I asked without thinking making Butters and Craig stop looking at me wide eyed.

"Really!? You'd want me to?!" Butters said getting excited.

I nodded.

"What color?"

I thought for a second.

"I like green but I don't think it'd look good in my hair... I've always like like navy blue or sapphire blue or just blue in general."

Craig started blushing for some reason.

"I can do that! I'm so happy you want me to!" Butters said clapping his hands.

I smiled and looked at Craig.

He smiled back.

"It'll Be just in time for baseball week!" Butters said. Before going to his locker leaving me and Craig.

"Sooo Craig!" I said trying to start a conversation.

"What up Tweekers?"

"You don't have a girlfriend right?" I asked.

He went wide eyed and got nervous. Why though?

"Nope! I'm a single Pringle!" He said smiling.

"Well! Since we're Super Best Friends slash Coffee buds,I was wondering if you'd like to make each other outfits!"

He blushed slightly and nodded. "Sounds cool!"

I smiled. "If you want after school we can go shopping for some clothes and stuff, I'll find out when Butters wants to do my Hair, probably a weekend, and we can get together and start making them!"

He nodded. "Sounds good. Right after school than."

The bell rang and caught us off guard.

"Agh!" I shouted.

"Tweek it's okay. Now c'mon let's head to class." We than walked off to class.

—————

Lunch time!

I walked out of class with Craig and Butters finding a table since we always get our early. Craig switched over to this class and he says it's the smartest decision he's ever made.

We grabbed our lunches and sat down.

Soon enough Kenny joined us sitting right next to Butters.

"Hey Kenny! What are you doing out of class so early?"

"Had a sub, she didn't give a shit." Kenny said stealing some of Butter's fries. He didn't seem to mind.

We started chatting before the bell rang and more people came out to lunch, soon the whole group was there.

"Hey Butters thanks for sharing your food I appreciate it!" Kenny said nuzzling his head into Butters. Butters blushed. I got a great idea.

"Hey Butters and Kenny!" After school Craig and I are going to the stores to grab stuff for Baseball Week! Wanna yah along?"

"Sounds fun I'm in!" Kenny said.

"You bet cha! I'm in too!" Butters agreed.

I looked at Craig and gave him an apologetic look. But he was smiling. He leaned down and whispered. "It's cool I had the same idea." O chuckled and fist pumped him.