Sides

Craig's POV
___________

I was getting out of Math class with a giant feeling of relief. God I miss study hall with Tweekers. Why did past me fuck me over?

I walked out of class and look over to see Jimmy talking to a teacher.

He looked over at me and smiled. "Oh hey Cr-Cr-Craig! How's it going?" He said getting the teacher to look over.

"Oh you know, just feeling relieved to be out of there."

"Fair enough. Do you th-th-think you can help me T-take something to the newspaper club-bb room?" He asked.

"Sure thing." I said walking over to him and the teacher.

Jimmy got his back as the teacher gave me a box full of different things.

"Let's g-g-get going!" He said walking with me to the Newspaper club room.

"How have you been my guy? Haven't seen you in a while."

"Oh you kn-kn-know just been b-busy with club president things. Working on my st-st-stand up and everything."

"That's cool! I'm glad you been doing good."

"How are you things going for you and Tweek? You together y-y-y-yet?"

I blushed slightly and rolled my eyes.

"No Jimmy we're not together-"

"Gayyyy" he said snickering.

"Whatever Jimmy."

We walked into the club room together where I immediately put the box down on the first desk I saw.

"Craig?" I heard someone ask.

I looked over... oh shit.

"Hey man.. long time no see.." Tolkien said awkwardly waving. He was sitting on top of a desk on his phone.. this must be where he's been..

"Oh hey.." I said. I don't really know what else to say.

"Can um... can we talk?"

I looked at Jimmy who pursed his lips. "Welp guess I'm gonna get lunch real f-f-f-fast." He said exiting the room closing the door behind him.

"What's up?" I asked sitting on a desk.

"How has the group been?"

I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Weird Tolkien, very weird. "

Tolkien sighed and hung his head down.

"I know I fucked up Craig..."

"Oh really? Then why'd you do it?"

He looked at me and couldn't really keep eye context.

"Why'd you fuck this all up huh? God damn it Tolkien out of everyone to pull this shit you were the last person I expected."

"I know dude I know. I regret hurting Clyde! And I regret cheating!"

I sighed in annoyance looking away from him.

"I just wanna fix things."

"I don't think Clyde is taking you back man." I said looking at him. "And no it's not because of Wendy it's because you broke his heart."

"I know and I don't want to get back together! I fucked up. And I know that. Trust me I do. I don't expect us to get back together.. But I miss him Craig. I miss us fucking around, just hanging out and talking... the romance was always nice but.. Clyde was just my best friend for the longest time and now we don't talk. Like it's so different now and it's because we became more than friends and I knew it was always a risk if we broke up but I didn't intend for any of this.." he said looking down.