Can Can, Can You Do the Can Can

Tweek's POV

It's 5:30 in the morning and today's the day we head out of state! I'm so excited. Since Craig is driving I made sure he went to sleep early and I made sure to go to sleep a little bit after him so he could stay away on the road. We decided instead of his mom trading with him I'll trade with him and then Token. Token and I were the only people Craig trusted with his truck. He trusted his mom but said he didn't want to have to kick someone out of the truck.

Yesteray I helped Craig attach a hood and lock to his truck so we could keep our stuff in the back of his truck and it'll be safe and secure.
After the mall we headed out to the next town and bought food and other things we needed at the smart and final they had. So we were basically all set.

"Okay Tweekers , you'll be in the front with me and Butters will be next to you, Kenny, Clyde, and Token will be in the back." Craig said as I walked down stairs with bags."

"Alright sounds good. That means Wendy, Bebe, Stan, Kyle, and Heidi are in the van with my mom and yours?"

"Yep Yep!"

"Where we gonna keep the ice chest?"

"Under Token."

"Snacks?"

"Under Butters."

"Alright sounds good."

I walked out to the truck and put my bags in there. Craig came out right after and did the same.

We looked and saw a car pull up.

The door opened and out came Wendy, Bebe and Heidi.

"Bye Daddy Love you!" Heidi said closing the door behind her.

"Beeb!" I said holding out my arms.

"Twunk!" She said running over and hugging me.

"It's been too long!" She said being dramatic.

"You saw each other yesterday." Heidi said giggling.

I chuckled and let go of her.

"So are we gonna put our bags in the same car as we go in?" Wendy asked rubbing her eye.

"All of everyone's junk will go in my truck, I put a hood and lock on it so there's no chance of anyone stealing anything or anything flying out." Craig said patting his truck.

"So grab all the things you like to have on you while you're on the road. Put it in the van if you want." I said pointing to said van.

"Ooooo the rest aren't here yet we can claim third row!" Heidi said running to the van.

"Oh hell yes!" Wendy said waddling after her.

Bebe giggled watching.

"So how are things going with Wendy?" I asked quietly.

"Oh so great! I couldn't be any happier!" She replies smiling wide.

"That's great!"

We saw another car pull up and park.

Kyle stepped out of the drivers seat while Stan and Kenny got out of the car.

"Kyle are you leaving your car here the whole time?"  Craig asked.

"Hell no." He replied. I tilted my head as the passenger side opened.

Kyle's little brother Ike stepped out and waved.

"Ike's gonna use it while I'm gone."

Ruby then walked out to the car with her bags.

"Later loser! Happy Early Birthday Tweek." Ruby said to Craig and I.

"Thanks Ruby." I said smiling as Craig flipped her off.

She ran up to the car throwing her bags in the trunk as Karen opened the door to let Ruby jump in. With that Ike waved and drove off.

Kenny walked over and looked exhausted.

"Dude I am so sleeping the whole way. Or at least to the first bathroom break." He said rubbing his eyes.

"I think everyone is, except for the drivers and people keeping the drivers awake."

Eventually everyone arrived and before we knew everything was packed and ready to go.

I jumped into the truck scooting to the middle letting Clyde jump in right after.

Kenny, Butters, And Token jumped into the back and got everything in a good positive for them to be comfortable the whole way there. Craig stretches before starting the truck. His mom and mine turned on there right after. Before we knew it we were off to.

"Drive." Token said pointing at a sign with the word drive.

We're an hour into driving and we decided o play something called 'A B C' , it's a road trip game and you go in alphabetic order and list things with words starting which ever current letter you're on.

Kenny and Butters were asleep already, Clyde leaned his seat back so he could look up at Token. Close to Falling asleep.

Token said he wasn't very tired yet and he'd probably fall asleep after the first stop. So it was just him, Craig, and I playing the game.

"Envious Beauty Products." Craig said pointing at a billboard.

"On to F." Token said.

I looked around pointing at another billboard, "Falcon Hair Gel!"

"Nice." Craig said still bored.

"Is this fun for everyone?" Token asked.

"Nope."

"What should we do than Craig?"

"Well Id put on music to sing along, but not sure how heavy of sleepers the sleeping bunch are. "

"That's why you put on music before they fall asleep, so they're already use to it." I said leaning back.

"Clyde isn't a light sleeper. Kenny lives on the sketchy part of South Park so I'm pretty sure he'll be okay." Token said leaning forwards a bit.

"Butters is a lowkey Screamo Fan, he falls asleep to it. He'll be fine."

"Sounds good to me." Craig said handing me his phone and the aux.

I put on some Panic! at the Disco making Craig grin nodding his head along.

"It's like you two were made for each other." Token said patting my head.

I blushed slightly pursing my lips.

"Craig, I'm changing the song."

"Oh no."

I got the phone and changed the song to what annoyed Token the most.

We wait for a bit before I pushed played.

"Can can can you do the can can-"

"God damn it."