Problems

Tweek's POV

The guys and I were all chilling eating snacks, playing games and watching movies. Craig and I were watching Red Racer, Kyle,Stan, Clyde and Token were playing some Call of Duty, Kenny and Butters were eating some snacks they got from shops.

Knock knock knock.

I tilted my head standing up. "I'll get it!"

I walked over to the door opening it only to see Heidi who had a pillow and blanket.

"I know this is gonna be weird for me to ask. But can I sleep in here with you guys?"

"Heidi? What happened?" I asked letting her in

The guys immediately looked over once I said Heidi.

"Well Wendy and Bebe are fighting and I just didn't want to be in the middle of that sooo I figured I could come over here."

"Well I don't mind so automatically the guys by default shouldn't mind."

"Thanks" she said plopping next to where I was sitting as I closed the door.

"So why are Bebe and Wendy fighting exactly?" Butters asked.

"Wendy was apparently checking out some guys and girls today and actually ditched us to go talk to some people she saw. It really got to Bebe but Bebe kept her cool and tried to act as if nothing was wrong. But when we got back Wendy started talking about the people she met and called some of them hot and Bebe just lost it." Heidi said putting her hair into a ponytail.

"One that sounds fun." Craig said sarcastically.

"Sorry you had to be stuck between that." I said sitting next to her.

She just shrugged. "I'm use to having fights with Cartman but I've never been in the middle of one. It's sort of scary."

"Why you even with Fatass anyways?" Kenny said nomming on a cookie.

She looked over at him with a slight glare on her face. "You really want me to do some girl talk McCormick?"

"Good point, never mind!" Kenny said eating more cookies.

I chucked a bit. "Heidi I'm always up for girl talk ya know."

She giggled. "Wanna go talk on the way to the vending machine and then the ice machine?"

"We're going to the vending machine and ice machine?"

"We are now, c'mon on Twiddle!" She said standing up and taking my hand pulling me up.

I chuckled some more standing up straight.

"Let's go!" She said walking out of the room with me.

"So you like Craig?" Heidi asked as we were looking through the vending machine.

"Yeah, I've told you this, but do I make it obvious?"

"Sometimes, you're very shy in public and around new people though and you can be with certain topics. So every time you blush or get embarrassed or even bashful around him. It's in public so we can't tell if it's him or social contact."

"Knowing me probably both." I said rubbing the back of my head.

She laughed a bit getting her self some banana chips and me some Cheetos.

"Honestly I think you'd guys would be so cute together."

"I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me that way."

"What do you meeeaaaaan?"

"I'm just saying I don't think He sees me more than a best friend."

"Jesus I didn't think guys would be oblivious to other guys just girls."

"Huh?"

"Well I think he likes you, we all do, actually not we think, we KNOW he likes you."

"Heidi it's not nice to play with my feelings like this." I said putting my hand over my chest messing around.

She giggled as we walked to the ice machine.

"I should of asked Craig if he wanted a snack."

"We can grab him one on the way back"

"Hey Heidi, serious question but why do you like Cartan...?"

She stayed silent for a moment as we walked.

".... honestly I don't... not anymore.. he's just so... different than from when we first met and started dating you know?"

"I understand, I can't really say much since I haven't known Cartman as long as everyone else but I just don't like him and I never try to say anything because he's your boyfriend.. but I had no idea you felt that way.."

"I wanna break up with him but he guilt trips me every time and he just... has me caged in.." she said looking down, tears trailing from her eyes.,

"Aww Heidi.." I said gently pulling her into a hug.

"It's okay Heidi we're all here for you and we'll help you through it."

"Th-thanks Twiddle.."

"Of Course Heidi Bear."

She giggled pulling back wiping her eyes.

"Now let's go get our free iccccce." I said waddling to the ice machine."

She giggled following me over.

Heidi and I walked back into the room with some snacks and two buckets of ice.

"Yes free ice!" Kenny said excitedly.

"It's a good thing we got some soda and cups at the store. We can refill the ice chest too."

"Here Craig's list I got you some lays." I said walking plopped next to him.

"Craig's list really?" He said looking at me.

I chuckled.

Heidi said with us after she put the ice away beginning to snack on her banana chips.

"So what we watching?" She asked looking at the tv.

"Red Racer obviously! But another shows gonna play after this sadly." Craig said in annoyed tone.

"Did you guys bring another tv?"

"Token did." Craig said eating his Lays.

"Rich Boi his is." Kenny said eating some ice now.

She giggled watching Red Racer with me and Craig.