I Would Wish You the Best

Tweek's POV

We were all at dinner in a seafood restaurant chatting amongst ourselves for a bit. Craig and Bebe
were siting with me. Bebe was still mad at Wendy and Wendy didn't even dare look in our direction.
Bebe managed to stay positive and happy the whole time but we all knew I'd Wendy even tried to address her or look at her Bebe wouldn't be able to keep or together.

"So it's officially gonna be you birthday in about two days Tweek, are you excited?" Butters asked smiling.

"Y-yeah I guess so I'm just glad that I'll be spending it with all of you guys!" I replied smiling widely.

My mom smiled at everyone. "I just want to thank all of you for being my sons friends , you all are very kind and I'm glad you're all friends with him."

Mrs Tucker smiled sweetly at me.

Craig ruffled my hair smiling at me.

"Yeah it's great being friends with Tweek, he's honestly so kind and loving." Heidi said looking at my mom.

"Yeah he's pretty cool and no a bad catcher for baseball." Stan said putting a thumbs up.

"Honestly refreshing with all the intolerable people at South Park." Kyle added.

"You're a great buddy and friend and I hope we can have a long lasting friendship Tweek!" Butters said smiling happily.

"You're pretty fun to mess with and I appreciate you." Kenny said eating.

"I love how you've opened up to all of us these last few months and I think you're a great son." Mama Token said.

"I agree and if it wasn't for you I wouldn't be with my handsome boy friend Token." Clyde said smiling and kissing Token's cheek.

"Yeah I can say the same because If it weren't for you I wouldn't be with my beautiful loving girlfriend Bebe." Wendy added making everyone go a bit silent and turn their attention towards Bebe.

Ohhhhh no.

"..... aww thank you Wendy. It's nice to know you even have the guts to address me, none the less compliment me after what you did." Bebe replied smiling.

"Tweek your a great friend and you've been there for me with my issues, especially the relationship ones, and when I've needed someone to lean on, you're there. And I love you for that, if you excuse me, I'm gonna step out for fresh air." And with that she stood and walked outside.

After a moment of long silence i stood and up and quickly went outside to check on Bebe. When I saw her she was sitting on a bench crying.

I frowned walking over to her.

I sat next to her and held my arms out.

She looked at me as new tears kept forming in her eyes.

"Hey come here..." I said softly.

She leaned into me and started crying into my chest.

After a little while she managed to calm down and stop crying.

"I j-just wa-want her to s-stop ac-acting like sh-she didn't do a-anything and th-that everything's o-okay.." she said wiping her eyes.

"Bebe, I know this sucks and Wendy is last person that we would think if we even heard about someone doing what she did, but you've gotta be strong. She doesn't deserve you if she's going to disrespect you like this. She may be my friend but Bebe you're my best friend and you've been there for me. And I'll be here for you..." I said hugging her tight.