Study Hall

Tweek's POV
__________

"Tweek boy, come down stairs and look who came to see you!" My Uncle Paul called from down stairs.

I looked at Logan who shrugged in confusion.

"W-who could possibly be h-here to see me I do-don't have any friends-"

"Hey I thought we were cool-"

I chuckled lightly putting my sandals on before standing up and heading down stairs.

"Who is it Uncle Pauly?" I asked looking up at him to see..my mom! "Oh m-mom! Did we have a lunch today? AGH!! I can get ready quick-"

"No no no sweetie you're good! We didn't have plans today but I came to talk to you!"

"Oh? About what mom?"

"I'll give you two some privacy I have to finish cutting up logs in the back, let me know what you're finished Helen." My uncle said smiling before heading to the backyard.

"Can you make some coffee before we talk deer I'm out." My mother asked holding up her little thermos.

"Yeah of course mom do you want anything in it?"

"3 sugars, caramel and whip cream with foam." She said while sitting down.

I blinked at her and tilted my head. "Oh going fancy- alright m-mom." I get a little nervous and started making her coffee.

"How do you like living with Uncle Paul and Logan?"

"It's not bad! Logan and I get along pretty well and Uncle Paul is very nice."

"And you're working at Uncle Paul's shop right?"

"Yeah! I mostly help with customers and drinks while L-Logan does inventory."

"That's good honey!"

I took a minute to finish my mom's drink before walking over and placing it down on the coffee table. "Here mom, I hope I did ok-okay." I said twitching slightly.

She picked it up and took a drink. "It's perfect honey you really have improved." She said smiling.

I sat down across the couch from her hugging my knees to my chest.

"Thanks mom...! ..what did you want to talk about?"

"Oh yes! Well sweetie, I was wondering if you would like to move back home!"

"What? Really? Bu-but dad-"

"Your father already knows and he's given the go ahead. We need more help in the shop and Uncle Paul tells me you're doing well at his shop. We need to hire but we wanted to hire an assistant manager first and I think you'd be perfect sweetie!" She said cheerfully. "I was testing to see how well you would do and I think you're ready!

"Agh- th-thanks..?" I said tilting my head.

I nervously started fiddling with the hem of my shirt thinking. I have a small life here and I like living with uncle Paul and Logan...

"You don't have to say yes sweetie, but I do miss you at home and would love for you to make friends out there. It would be a fresh start! You haven't been there in so long."

"That is true... but dad.."

"Don't worry about your father. I have him handled for now on. He's also been taking more business trips since we expanded. He's too busy."

A fresh start... less dad.. get to see mom... these are all good things- but Logan...

I looked up at his door biting my nail slightly. He'd be proud of me if I did it.. over come this anxiety I'm having... a new start where maybe I won't just be a suicidal spaz like I am here at this school.. but I had to know one thing from her..