Sapphire Blue Beauty

Tweek's POV.

Agh! Dear Jesus I haven't had this much fun in years! I'm so happy I made a friend! My first day too! Ahhh I hope I don't screw this up like I do everything else! Aghhh! What if I'm bad luck and we get into a car accident? What if underwear gnomes are following us??!

GAH!

I looked over at Craig who was nodding his head to the end of the song. I was happy to find a interest really fast! I looked through his songs before playing another P!ATD song. La Devotee. Wasn't a bad song.

I hummed.

Wait a minute. I haven't been stuttering or shaking! Just minor twitching but key word minor! I'm getting comfortable!

"The schools right there." Craig said snapping Me out of my thoughts.

It's huge.... oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck.

I start twitching again freaking out.

I'm not ready I'm not ready I'm not ready!

"Tweek, I can hear your thoughts. You'll be fine." Craig calmly said parking in a spot with his name on it.

"You h-h-have you o-own parking?"

"Everyone who paid for it does."

I tilted my head looking at him. I'm so confused.

"Well ya sweat the beginning of the year you have to sign up for permission to park on campus and I did. So to be fair they give first come whatever spot they like. So if you come towards the end chances are you get a shit spot. I luckily got the one next to my first and last period."

"Ohhh I see. Th-that's pretty cool!"

We jumped out of the car and grabbed our bags. I check my phone. Already 8:10!

"GAAAAH!!" I screamed causing Craig to jumps as he closed the door to his truck.

"Dude what the fuck?"

"W-We only have 5 minutes!" I said freaking out.

He looked at me with a confused face.

"....Tweek, it's your first day, you're new, you have an excuse. And I can say I was helping you. Chill out dude it's going to be fine."

I took a deep breath before nodding and taking a sip of my coffee. What would I do without it?

"Now c'mon let's get to the office." Craig said taking a bite out of his muffin and walking into the school.

I followed behind him and looked around. Most of the kids were heading to class, so the halls were fairly clear. I didn't mind at all.

We walked into the office and the secretary just looked at us.

"You boys should being heading to class."

"Well actually I was just bringing the new kid to the office." Craig said in a monotone voice.

"Oh well," she started as she stood up walking over,"I see. Well! Welcome to South Park Highschool! What's your name?"

"Tweek Tweak!"

She looked through some papers.

"Here you are! Give me at least...10 minutes! We need to get your old school id picture too." With that said she walked to the back.

I looked at Craig. Who was grinning. He really did know how long it'd take.

Craig simply sat down on one of the chairs and I sat next to him.