Does It Make It More Fun?

Craig's POV

It's been a week since Tweek told me about what happened to him. I can't help but worry. Everytime I see Cartman I make sure I'm closer to Tweek.

Everytime he starts to Twitch or shake I make sure to glare at and flip off the whole class so they know not to see anything.

I told Clyde and Token that Tweek told me a really big and personal secret and that's why I was being more protective. They've been helping too.

I don't want Tweek to go through what he had to go through again.

"Craig?" a voice said snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked up to face Wendy. Stan's girlfriend. I didn't care for the bitch.

"What?" I said blankly.

"We got partnered up for today.." I looked around and noticed that everyone was sitting somewhere else. Clyde was with Stan, Kyle with Cartman, Butters and Token, Timmy and Kenny, and Tweek with Bebe, I didn't really give a fuck about other people.

"Oh." I said looking at her again.

"Yeah." She sat down at the desk she pulled to mine.

We started talking and I couldn't help but notice Tweek and Bebe smiling and laughing quietly. I was staring. I stared for a bit before forcing myself to look away and see Wendy... also staring?

I tilted my head before asking her," You know if you want to go and try to convince the teacher to switch me for Bebe, go ahead I don't give a fuck."

Wendy blinked a few times looking at me before smiling and nodding.

This was nothing new , Wendy did this a lot, but she only did it if the partner was okay with it.

Wendy walked over to the teachers desk and they chatted for a little bit.

I heard Bebe say "that's my cue! Nice talking to you Tweek , grab your things!"

I looked over and saw him smiling and nodding. Gathering his stuff.

Wendy walked over and nodded before grabbing her things and switching seas with Tweek who looked at me and smiled.

"You're such a ladies man?"

"AGH! What?!"

"You really hit it off with Bebe."

"Ah! No way! She's a friend."

"Would you date her?"

"No!"

"Why not?"

"Because I'm into bo-" He stopped himself biting his bottom lip. "Bl-Black hair! I'm not into blondes.."

"Tweek, you're a blond."

"I'm gonna dye my hair one of this days because i ha-"

"Don't you dare." I said without thinking.

Fuck.

"Huh?"

"I mean, if you dye your hair it won't be you.
It's your signature look, Plus dying it a different color can be a hand ful to keep up with..."

"Oh, I suppose you have a point."

"That's because Im always right Tweekers," I said being cocky and leaning back in my seat.

"...Craig whats a cell wall?"

"A wall in a jail cell, due."

.
.
.
"...Science wise.. I meant science Wise Craig...."

"A wall where they keep cells?"

He snorted. Adorably.

"You're too funny."

"Wait that's what it is right?"

—————

It was lunch time now and I was messing with Clyde the whole time.

Kenny sat right next to Tweek and was flirting non stop...it irradiated me because Kenny has a reputation for being a player.. I didn't want Tweek to get hurt..

"Sooooo Tweek." Kenny said playing with Tweek's hair. "Got any piercings?"

Tweek took a bite of his apple and nodded. "Mhm."

....

Wait what?

Clyde slammed his hands on the table causing Tweek to jump and looked over.

"WHAT!?"

"No way!" Butters said shocked.

It even caught Kenny off guard even though he asked the question.

"And you didn't tell me?" I said furrowing my eyebrows. I am known for having piercing, I'm the only on in school with multiple ear piercing and even one on my eyebrow that I don't wear as often.

Tweek jumped again looking at me.

"Y-yeah..!"

"Where is it then?" Token said going into mom mood. "Did you get it professionally done? That could really cause skin infection if you're not careful!"

"Mom let the hold speak!" Stan added in.

Token huffed.

"Is it on your dic-"

"MCWHOREMICK SHUT YOUR GOD DAMN MOUTH!" I shouted getting Pissed with him. It caused the table to go quiet, the lunchroom didn't give a fuck, this is a daily thing for them.

"....alright Tucker i won't say anything.... yet." He grinned.

"God End me now." I said leaning back a bit.

"Where is it Tweek?" Kyle said getting back on topic.

"Is it on your eyebrows or ears but just don't have the ring in?" Butters asked.

"No it's a t-tongue piercing." Tweek said blushing slightly.

"But we've never seen it before, it would show! Is the ring not in."

"No the rings in."

We all tilted our heads.

Tweek opened his mouth slightly before making his tongue go up showing the bottom of revealing a silver ball piercing.

"Woah!" Clyde said in amazement.

"How long have you had that?" Butters asked.

"Two years. " Tweek said eating again.

"Wow so sketchy and edgy." I said joking.

Tweek chuckled and smiled at me...

I actually smiled back...

...

"So does it make sex more fun?" Kenny asked.

Tweek's face turned red and mine did too, difference is, His was embarrassment mine was anger.

"3."  I stared.

"God damn it." Kenny said getting up and taking off his hoodie.

"2."

He handed his hoodie over to Butters and stretched popping his neck and fingers.

"1."

He sprinted out the cafeteria and I fucking chased him.

McWhoremick better back off my man....

Wait what?