Him

Craig's POV

Tweek and I were chilling with Heidi and Bebe while everyone was out exploring.

Bebe was upset still and Heidi just felt lazy. Honestly Tweek and I wanted to have some hang out time but I understand how Bebe and Heidi felt so I was okay with it.

"Hey Tucker, remember in forth grade when you called Wendy a bitchy feminist?" Bebe asked laying on a bed.

"Yup. Not that feminism is bad but just she was bitchy back in elementary. Still is , no offense."

"None taken."

"I moved in the fourth grade!"

What?

"In fourth grade I had the hugest crush on this boy from another class.."

"Boy."

Why is that ringing in my head right now...?

I closed my eyes putting the base of my forearm against my forehead. ... boy in forth grade.. I had a friend in forth... I don't remember much of him except he couldn't do button ups and he moved eventually...

Moved.

Moved.

"Never forget me ZZZXXZZXXX "

The boy with a green button up crying... reaching out to me, yelled back to me "I never will Craig Tucker!" And then he was thrown into a car and drove off... never saw him again...

Never for me.... what was his name..

I could feel my head starting to hurt.

Cmon Tucker. What was his name?

Never forget me!

Never forget me

Never forget me

Never forget me-

"Tweek Tweak!!"

Huh?

"What the fuck is this?!" Bebe said pulling out a comb.

"My comb?" He said walking over.

"Nuh uh you need an actual brush!"

I zoned them out thinking.

"Never forget me Tweek Tweek!"

Fuck. Tweek. His emerald green eyes glimmering from his tears...

He was my best friend back then and he is now... I need to know.

"Bebe calm down let's go get some more chips and chocolate for you from the snack machine." Heidi said walking over to Bebe.

Bebe sighed and stood up crossing her arms.

"FINE. let's go." Bebe said walking out of the room with Heidi.

"Hey Tweekers?"

"What's up Craig?" He asked walking over sitting next to me."

"So remember that night at the party when we were talking about how you use to live in South Park?"

"Yeah what about it?"

"Well you said you had a crush on a boy and that's why your parents didn't want you living there. Do you remember anything about him?"

"Huh well," Tweek said as he began to mess with his hair a little.

"From what I remembered he was very straight forward and kind of tough. I remember hanging out with him and some of his friends. He use to help me with my button ups all the time because I could never button up any of my shirts back then. Still can't but that not the point. I just remember him smiling around me, and how I seemed to be the only one he smiled around."

Holy shit.

"And you had a crush on him? How come?"

"Well... he was sweet. From what I remember , maybe not to others but to me. I felt like he always showed me a side to him no one else saw. Not even his closest friends at the time. He could always calm me down and he cared about my problems.. he made me feel special...but that was fourth grade! I doubt he remembers me now. I mean I'm easy to forget..!" He said laughing awkwardly looking down.

"Hey stop with that nonsense , I could never forget you. You'll always be in the back of my head somewhere. I could never forget your wild hair and green eyes." I said putting a hand on his cheek making him look at me.

"Craig I... "

"Tweek Tweakerson-"

"That's not my name but continue." He said interrupting me with a cute smile on his name.

"I am absolutely amazed at how smart and brave you are and can be. How much you've opened up with me and all our other friends. And I want you to know we could never forget someone like you. You're too important. You're special.." I said leaning closer.

He was beat red now. I think I left speechless.

I could feel my heart racing as I moved my hand into my own gripping it looking down. I could feel my face heating up.

"Tw-Tweek.. I li-"

"TWEEK CRAIG WE BOUGHT YOU SOME SNACKS!" Bebe yelled as she entered the room.

Tweek jumped a bit looking over.

"Je-Jesus!"

"Woah why are both you faces red?"

"I-It's hot in here! You know how hot I get easily!" Tweek said getting up and walking over.

"How about you Tucker?" Bebe asked walking over handing some chips to me.

"He was bringing up my dancing at Stan's party and how bad I am at it."

"I believe it!" Bebe said giggling. "You dance like you have two left feet."

"That's not true."

"Surrrrre."

Tweek and Heidi laughed a little starting to eat their snacks...

I like Tweek Tweak

I've liked him for longer than I thought.

I want to protect this boy with everything I have..

I want him to know how I feel.

I'm gonna confess to Tweek Tweak and no ones gonna a stop me.

Well unless Bebe interrupts again.