Packers

Craig's POV

I leaned against the window in Tweek's room looking at my house. I was waiting for Tweek to come back with some midnight snacks. Yes we were up this late.

I looked away from the window and at the tv , Tweek put on Red Racer for me.

"I'm back." He said walking into the room with a tray of some sodas, chips, popcorn, candy and of course , coffee.

"You shouldn't have brought so many sodas, I may have an appetite but I know I can't drink that many fast. They'll get cold." I said walking over and taking the tray.

"Tsk tsk. Craig Tucker, have you any soul?"

"No sir, by the way, what the hell morals?" I said grinning.

He chuckled. Before kneeling down to his night stand that had a opening cabinet like door to it. He opened another door revealing mini fridge.

"Oh shit, is that why your dresser is so big?"

"I purposely convinced my parents to get me a big dresser just to hide this."

"Nice nice." I said opening a soda.

Tweek put the rest of the sodas and candy into the fridge before plopping down on his bed.

I sat next to him leanings against the window.

"So , what did you get me for my birthday?" Tweek asked leaning against the wall.

"It's a secret Tweekers."

"But why?"

"Well, now that we're gonna go somewhere for your birthday you'll just have to wait and see until then."

"My non existent feelings are in absolute pain." He said in a monotone voice.

I chuckled looking at the TV. It felt nice to be in the presence of Tweek. I felt more calm. I showed more emotion. Time felt so precious during these types of moments.

We chilled for a bit before hearing Tweek's phone go off playing a part from "Touch My Body," by Mariah Carey.

"What the fuck?" I said looking at Tweek.

His face was red as he frantically looked for his phone before answering it.

"Hello?" He said putting it on speaker and pausing the tv.

"Hey Tweek!" I heard Bebe say.

"What's up Girly?"

"I was wondering if you'd like to ditch with the rest of us and go have a fun day since we don't play again tomorrow."

"Sure that sounds fun."

"What about you Craig?" She asked catching me off guard a bit.

"How'd you know I was here?"

"Because when aren't you two hanging out together?" She said giggling.

"Got me there. Sure I'm in." I said stretching.

"Soooo does that mea-"

"Yes I'll pick your asses up. Who else is going? I need to know if I'm gonna need to drive carefully tomorrow."

"Check the group chat in the morning. We wanna get the day started around 9:30, maybe 10:00 soooo."

"Alright sounds good." Tweek said smiling.

"Alright see you guys later!" And with that she hung up.

"So wanna explain why her ringtone is such a sexual song?"