Let Me Sleep

Craig's POV
~~~~~~~~

I unloaded the last set of bags in Bebe, Wendy, and Heidi's room. They all wanted to sleep together and have a little girls night so I of course got persuaded to bring their luggage up without any help. As I dropped off the last few bags I could here to girls chatting in the hall along with Tweek.

"Tweety! C'mon can't you just have a girls night with us?" Bebe asked.

Tweek chuckled nervously.

"I wish but I'm really tired and really want to be around... y-you know."

"Say no more, we get it." Wendy said making Tweek end his explanation. He sighed in relief.

"Guess I'm running as the third wheel tonight... again." Heidi said before they all laughed a little.

I was a bit confused from what Tweek said but I'm way too tired to even care about things or think.

"That's the last of your shit, I'm gonna go to sleep." I said before walking to my room.

The drive was such a long one we got to the hotel at night, literally been driving all day besides the restroom breaks and food stops.

The guys got to share one room, the girls got to share the other. Luckily  there were plenty of enough beds, a lot of got to share.

I walked over to a random bed and plopped down instantly. I slowly drifted off into sleep.

"Craig."

Fuck

"Craig, what's the plan for tomorrow?" I heard Clyde ask as plugging in his phone.

"Fuck off I don't know."

"But Craig didn't you help plan this?"

"No my mom and Tweek's mom did, I JUST DROVE." I snapped at him, I really wanted some sleep.

"Oof , alright imma go ask your momma then." Clyde said unphased before standing up and heading to the girls room.

I sighed nuzzling into the bed more. Slowly drifting off again.

"Yo Craig, you hungry, your moms making sandwiches-"

"GOD DAMN IT." I said cutting off Kenny.

"Oof were you going to sleep?"

"YES."

We stared at each other for a moment.

"So you don't want a sandwich."

I flipped him off and laid back down listening to him walk off.

Jesus.

"Craig-"

"JESUS CHRIST." I yelled sitting up to see Tweek who jumped.

"oh shit s-sorry!" Tweek said looking down.

Fuck.

"Tweekers sorry I'm just real-"

"Tired? I know , The whole drove you were constantly trying to pop your neck. So I wanted to see if you um-... wanted a neck rub or something..."

I blinked a few times before nodding rapidly.

"Tweek please I'd appreciate it a lot." I said sitting up straight.

Tweek sat behind me and started ooo message me neck.

After a few minutes of him searching for the knot in my neck I felt him hit a certain part making me jolt up a bit and groan.

"Jesus Christ-"

"Found it." He said, he sounded like he was grinning.

I groaned slightly as he messaged my knot out. Jesus it felt like heaven, the tension in my neck was almost gone. I closed my eyes and felt myself doze off..

Tweek's POV

~~~~~~~~~~

He feel asleep on me. I smiled and chuckled quietly leaning myself back and making sure he could lay down comfortably. 

This is going to be a great vacation.

————

I know I've been gone and it's been a while! And this chapters really short but I feel bad leaving y'all with nothing! Good news. I'm a junior now! I made it through another year of high school which was a BIG reason why I couldn't focus on Runaways. But I'm back and on summer vacation and can write more often!!!

Also don't be ashamed of me but I also became addicted to Fortnite and have been playing >_>

A lot.