Blunt

Craig's POV.

Ugh. We had to do fucking laps. Laps. I could keep up but Clyde couldn't. Token stays behind and jogs with Nicole. It sucks.

I kept running before notice someone was running beside me. I glanced and saw crazy blond hair flopping up and down. I was Tweek!

"Tweek? You can keep up?"

He looked at me real fast before looking forward still running.

"Of course I can, this is just a little past my jogging speed." He said before speeding up.

I was shocked. I didn't think Tweek was that fast. I started picking up the pace and notice Tweek was now sprinting and I was behind him. Maybe a few feet. Wow I'm impressed.

He came to a stop skidding at the starting / finish line on the track.

Whose man is this?

He was barely panting. Only slightly sweating.

"Tweak! Nice pace! Tucker, you got some competition." The pe teacher said to me. I looked over at Tweek and walked over.

He got a little frightened.

I just patted his his. He stood still before looking at me. He was still wearing shades god damn it.

"Dude take off the shades already."

"To be honest I forgot I had these on." He simply said sitting on the grass before taking them off and looking at me.

.
.
.
.
I ... my heart just skipped a beat. Those eyes.. my dream..

"Oh fuck your eyes dude. They're fucking amazing." I said bluntly.

He blushed slightly and rubbed the back of his head. "O-oh that's.. uh-uh Thanks!"

I just nodded.

Clyde and Token ran up to us after a few minutes.

"Woah Tweek you're pretty fast!" Clyde said breathing heavily.

"Thanks."

"Dude you beat Craig. No one beats Craig."  Token said grinning.

"Shut up rich boy."I said glaring at him.

"Alright head to the locker rooms!" The pe teacher said catching our attention. We then proceeded to walk to the locker rooms and get dressed. Tweek got dressed fast and put his shirt on before taking off the pe one underneath. Must be self conscious.

I walked outside waiting for the others.

Clyde walked out, then Token.

Tweek walked out 5 minutes after.

"Wow you take long." I said and Tweek just looked at me twitching slightly.

"Agh! S-sorry!" He said popping his neck.

"It's cool. Now c'mon let's head to Clyde's." Token said walking to the gate.

"Th-the bell hasn't rang." Tweek said concerned but following.

"We're in PE so it's fine to get going early." Clyde said opening the gate. He ran over to my truck and threw his bag in the back trunk.

"Shotgun!" Token shouted.

"No." I said walking over to my truck and putting my bag in the trunk.

Tweek tilted his head before putting his bag in the trunk.

"What why?" Token asked putting his bag in the back.

"Tweek is a new friend and I want him to experience the front and AUX cord privileges. Plus I don't want Clyde scaring him in the back. "

"Hey!" Clyde whines out.

"You make a good point Token agreed before hoping in the truck.

Tweek chuckled slightly before hopping in as well. I got into my car turning it on.

"Plus your music is shit."

"Wow Craig, can you not be blunt for a minute?"