I Like...

Craig POV

I put on my shirt that said "Galatic Impact" with galaxy print on my sleeves. I was about to head out to Marsh's party. With Tweek. I smiled at the thought of Tweekers..

"Craig!" I heard Ruby shout.

"What's up?" I shouted back.

"Tell me when you leave me and Karen will be in my room!" Soon after I heard a door close.

I put on my ripped jeans with a lose chain at my waist that was hooked on to the best sleeves. I grabbed a neatly covered in spikes.... I see why every one thinks I'm a fucking emo. I got some cash just in case before walking down stairs checking my phone.

7:30, party starts at 8 and since Marsh lives across town We'll probably be a little late but eh who cares.

I heard a knock on the door and walked over to reveal none other than Tweekers...

He was was wearing a dark green shirt with leaf print all over it and simple white letters that said "Nature Is My Future" He was wearing white skinny jeans and dark green converse. He even managed to calm his hair down a little.... he looked.. amazing..

"Craig?" Tweek said snapping me out of my trance. He was blushing and I felt heat on my face. I was blushing too.

"Y-You okay?"

"Y-yeah I'm fine!" I stuttered out. Fuck. I never stutter.

He chuckled a little.

"Ready to go?" He said tilting his head a little.

I nodded grabbing my keys.

"RUBY I'M LEAVING!!" I said flipping off her door.

"OKAY FUCK YOU!" She replied. I could tell she was flipping me off too.

Tweek chuckled as I closed the door and headed towards the door. Tonight's going to be fun.

—————

I walked up Marsh Household and noticed the lights flashing in the house.

"Ready Tweek?" I asked looked at him.

He just nodded. He seemed super nervous.

"It'll be okay Tweekers." I reassured him.

He just nodded and smiled ,"o-okay."

We walked into the house instantly seeing a bunch of people dancing to loud music and drinking alcohol. Yep it was your classic highschool party.

We looked for Token and Clyde.

We found them in the corner, Clyde was drinking and Token being the mom figure he is made sure people were okay.

"Hey mom." I said walking to them.

He glared and rolled his eyes, "sup Emo, and Tweek."

"Hey guys!" Clyde said happily.

Tweek just waved and leaned against the wall next to Clyde. I leaned on it next to Token.

"You gonna drink mom?" Tweek asked looking over at Token.

"Maybe, I'm not sure."

"Are you gonna drink Craig?" Clyde asked.

"I don't drink at parties when I'm a designated driver."

"How about you Tweek?" Token said looking back at him.

"I don't really drink in public or often." He replied.

I grinned at him remembering the night I climbed into his window and he was drunk.