Pismo

Tweek's POV

We walked down to the parking lot all dressed in clothes with swimming suits under neath. Yup, this was great. We were all pretty starving. Can't believe how far we drove just to get here.

Pismo Beach. Located in California of course, known for being a good spot for teens and adults, even field trips for students who lived a far way. Good thing was, we were gonna be here for a while.

"So we can all stay together or we can split up with who ever we'd like." Heidi said excited for the beach.

"Later kids meet back at the car at 5:00!" Mrs. Tucker said as my mom wrapped her arm around M. Tucker and headed off to a jewelry store.

I laughed a bit looking at the others.

"So we can all stay together or split up." Butters said.

"Hey Butters , they have a pizza place with an arcade and band t-shirts. I'm down if you are." Kenny said looking over.

"Splitting up it is." Butters hand taking Kenny's hand into his before waddling off.

Stan was looking through his phone looking at different place.

"Dude there's a any type of board shop and a comic book themed store." Stan said looking at Kyle.

"Alright let's go. Later guys!" Kyle walking off with Stan who put his hand in Kyle's back pocket.

"I already read up about this place. There's a great shop for designing your own t-shirts and hoodies, has a thrifty's, and next to is a yogurt land." Wendy said looked at Bebe and Heidi.

"Yogurt?" Bebe questioned smiling.

Heidi seemed to be more excited over the designing t-shirts and hoodies .

Wendy nodded simply before waving at Craig and I heading off to the store with Bebe and Heidi.

"Guess it's just you and me Tweakers."

"We should walk around on boardwalk!" I said excitedly waddling towards the boardwalk. I've never been to the beach before so this was super exciting.

"Don't forget to put on sunscreen Tweak." Craig said spraying himself down before putting some in his hands and rubbing his face and ears.

"Spray me Space Man!" I said holding my arms out.

Craig chuckled before shaking the can and spraying any skin showing.

"Alright hold out your hands." He said so I could anti sun ray my face.

"I ain't no bitch spray me!" I said closing my eyes tight. That was a lie but Craig was the only one I could ever say that to or in front of.

He chuckled again before proceeding to spray my face.

After a few minutes I rubbed my face and opened my eyes.

"Okay, now we can go!" I said waddling down there boardwalk. We looked at the small shops and people walking and talking. Craig walked by my side not seeming interested in everything , just the ocean and the sky.

We reached the edge , it was beautiful. I leaned against the pier looking as the waves crashed into land, before slowly going back in just to crash back sometimes farther and faster. I saw people having fun and surfing, wow this really was great.

Craig's POV

Great he's distracted. Now I can sneak off to the shop. I slowly but swiftly made my way to one of the gift shops near the pier. I looked and saw bracelets and necklaces made of shells some plain, some polished, some colored. Of course the blue and green caught my attention. I already had a gift for Tweek but I want him to be surprised for that one so getting one to seem like it's my actual gift is a great idea.

"How much"

The cashier looked at me. "5 dollars. "

I pulled out my wallet paying him and taking the bracelets putting them in my pocket. Before slowly and stealthy getting back to Tweekers.

"Let's go down to the sand then we'll go to the shops." He said excitedly.

"Sounds good to me." I said following behind him.

I think this is going to be a great break.