Let's Do This.

Tweek's POV

I was in the locker rooms getting dressed with the other guys. I got into my baseball uniform.

The pants... were kind of weird.. not as in weird looking but they were tight. But not too tight. It threw me off a bit by other than that I was good to go.

I tried button up the shirt but mis-buttoned it. See this is why I wear a lot of my button up unbuttoned. I groaned unbuttoning them again.

Before I could start over a pair of a hands button them for me. I looked up and saw the one and only Craig Tucker.

I smiled. He smiled back.

"Ya know when I was in grade school I remember doing this once in a while for an old friend."

"Really? I remember someone doing it for me when I was a kid."

"I think I was in 5th grade when I use to do it."

"Same."

He finished buttoning me up and smiled.

"You're good to go!"

I put my hair into a pony tail. And grabbed my baseball cap putting it on.

Craig put his cap on and gave me a high five before we headed out with the others.

Token and Clyde were talking about the competition this year.

Every year they go by homerooms. They end up having to do join two classrooms. Wendy made sure that our home rooms were merged so every body who was helping out and doing stuff on the weekend, were definitely on the same team.

Kenny walked up behind us wrapping his arms around us.

"Heya guys! Ready for the first game today?"

"Sure are!" I said excitedly.

"I could give less of a fuck but sure." Craig said in his monotone voice.

"Where's Butters?" I asked looking at Kenny.

"He's still getting ready. He's having a hard time finding his glove."

"Hey guys!" Stan said walking up with Kyle.

Kenny and I waved while Craig flipped them off.

"You guys ready to kick ass this year?" Kyle said popping his fingers.

"You bet." Kenny said grinning.

"Heya Fellas!" Butters said joining us.

Kenny immediately let go of Craig and I wrapping his arms around Butters.

"Heyyyyy babe~" Kenny said nuzzling into him.

I chuckled. They're so cute together.

We all headed out to the field to face off against the other classrooms. They announced the batters line up and outfield. The batters had to go and get ready while outfielders could chill for a bit. Craig was a batter and I was an outfielder so I went over to the stats booth.

"Hey Tweek!" Wendy said smiling.

"Tweek! Hi there!" Heidi said.

"Hey ladies! How's it going?" I said leaning on the booth.

"It's going good! We're just preparing for the game! Got to be one hundred and ten percent accurate or else people get mad." Wendy said.

"Oh yeah, last year, we accidentally got a person out when it was another ball. We're ultimately the final decision. So when we said that, the boys went ballistic and got very angry with us." Heidi added in shivering remembering.

"Well I can promise you I won't be that person this year!" I said smiling.

They laughed a little bit.

"Also do I look okay in these pants? Craig May have gotten them a size too small.." I said showing them.

"No you look fine!" Wendy said putting two thumbs up.

"Same goes for your ass! They're popping in those! I want a pair!" Heidi said raising an eyebrow.

"AGH!" I yelped turning around facing her. My face is on fire from embarrassment. They laughed a little.

"Hey guys!" We heard Bebe say as she walked up in her Cheerleading outfit.

"Bebe! Girl you look sooooo good!" I said hugging her.

"I could say the same for you! Your ass looks great in those pants!" She said.

"Right!?" Heidi said giggling.

"Oh my god." I said hiding my face.

"H-Hey Bebe.." I heard Wendy say.

I looked up and saw she was blushing slightly.

"You look so beautiful in your outfit." She said rubbing the back of her head.

"Awww thank you! You look great in yours too Wendy!" Bebe replied blushing a bit.

Oh no... I could tell they liked each other. Poor Stan..

I glanced over to the field and saw Kyle and Stan walking down it smiling and laughing. Both slightly blushing...

Kyle was taking for a bit.. and the way Stan looked at him...

I smiled. They're gonna be just fine.

"Boo!"

"AGH!" I shouted ready to fight the monster in back of me.

I turned around. Oh it isn't a monster. It's Craig.

He laughed a little. "Didn't mean to scare you that good."

"Well ya did!" I said playfully punching his arm.

"Ladies." He said flipping off Wendy, Bebe and Heidi.

"Heyyyy Craiiiiig." They said in unison smiling and watching.

"We're batting first so wish me luck." He said looking at me.

"I believe in you Craig!" I said putting thumbs up.

He chuckled.

"Alright boys pull it in!" The coach Said.

We all gathered around him.

"This years captain it Kyle!"

We all clapped.

"But Jews can't be captains!" Cartman said looking at the coach."

"Shut your fucking mouth Cartman!" Kyle shouted.

"I don't give two shits. If you excuse me I'll be in the dug our drinking out of my flask. Take it from here Kyle."

He nodded as the coach went away.

"Alright, last year we almost made it to the finals, and this year, we're doing it again! No way we're losing. We have great players this year! So let's go out there and kick some ass!"

"YEAH!" Everyone shouted.

"Let's do this!" Stan said and we all clapped once before getting in the dug out.

The rest of the school was watching today since we were the first game for the day.

Craig was third to bat so I got to sit with him for a bit before he had to go out to the field.

We all talked about our game plan for the season.

Well, the people who cared.

The Baseball Week was going to be fun.